**WDYWT Feb Edition 2008**

HEY NT CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME OUT..
my cousin is in a contest to appear on the cover of a magazine. To win she needs votes but she is behind and needs to ketchup like mayonaise (word to Lil'wayne)
go on http://www.quincesynovias.com/vote/index.php and for city put in San Diego then click on votehere and vote for Carla Diaz please everyone i would really appreciate and if you guys could spread the word on myspace and stuff it would help a lot.
thanks fam

lol GotEm4Cheap nice pic.

tens by the hundreds;stussy;h&m & original shadows.

then changed into old love Is for a party.

Same as yesterday (recycled)

folyte.jpg

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Loving this set up of life .. Work Hustling Phones.. Chillin with dudes..Quality time with the new i guess u can call it Wifey .. Everything works out better this way.. all that crazy life imma leave behind

not trynna start anything but i was dying laughing at this
roll.gif

ayooooooooooooo.

-Que.

Originally Posted by fishscaless

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Loving this set up of life .. Work Hustling Phones.. Chillin with dudes..Quality time with the new i guess u can call it Wifey .. Everything works out better this way.. all that crazy life imma leave behind

not trynna start anything but i was dying laughing at this
roll.gif

ayooooooooooooo.

-Que.
i thought after the last post he would watch how he wrote things from now on... cuz dudes gonna get him for this one too...

29kywy8.jpg

i gotta get my shorty a pair of those H&M jeans....they make da front and back look real good....
120qbfd.jpg

his and her's airmax pennies for me and my shorty for tonight.

Back
Top Bottom