**WDYWT Feb Edition 2008**

3s
dmu2ja.jpg

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

im just saying dudes who dress like that at my church are usually the ones who crave attention. just yesterday i seen some dude at church with a fit similar to that but what was rockin air stabs instead and at the same time rockin gucci shades inside the church lookin around hoping somebody notices how "fresh" he is. from my observation dudes who dress like that come to church with the wrong motives using their blackberries during mass. i also doubt what theyre doing is anything important.

just to let you fellas know, i serve 2 churches, i teach preK-2nd grade sunday school in the morning in south philly then shoot over to jersey to teach jr.high bible study at another church. my pastor, deacons, or the congregation don't mind what i wear. its definitely not to crave attention, hahahaha, ijust wanted to wear what i wore. please don't compare me to some dude who wears sunglasses inside church either. you don't know me, so please don'tsay i don't respect Him. once again, its all about where your heart is at. who is anybody on this board to judge my heart and my relationship with God?

EBAY 23 and to others who didn't mind what i wore tochurch, thanks.

god bless.

Originally Posted by mikes and nikes

im just saying dudes who dress like that at my church are usually the ones who crave attention. just yesterday i seen some dude at church with a fit similar to that but what was rockin air stabs instead and at the same time rockin gucci shades inside the church lookin around hoping somebody notices how "fresh" he is. from my observation dudes who dress like that come to church with the wrong motives using their blackberries during mass. i also doubt what theyre doing is anything important.

just to let you fellas know, i serve 2 churches, i teach preK-2nd grade sunday school in the morning in south philly then shoot over to jersey to teach jr. high bible study at another church. my pastor, deacons, or the congregation don't mind what i wear. its definitely not to crave attention, hahahaha, i just wanted to wear what i wore. please don't compare me to some dude who wears sunglasses inside church either. you don't know me, so please don't say i don't respect Him. once again, its all about where your heart is at. who is anybody on this board to judge my heart and my relationship with God?

EBAY 23 and to others who didn't mind what i wore to church, thanks.

god bless.
Your right, wear what you want, just don't mind what we think of it. LET"S OFFICIALLY END THIS. You here everybody? IT"S OVER haha

Originally Posted by mikes and nikes

just to let you fellas know, i serve 2 churches, i teach preK-2nd grade sunday school in the morning in south philly then shoot over to jersey to teach jr. high bible study at another church. my pastor, deacons, or the congregation don't mind what i wear. its definitely not to crave attention, hahahaha, i just wanted to wear what i wore. please don't compare me to some dude who wears sunglasses inside church either. you don't know me, so please don't say i don't respect Him. once again, its all about where your heart is at. who is anybody on this board to judge my heart and my relationship with God?

EBAY 23 and to others who didn't mind what i wore to church, thanks.

god bless.
Your right, wear what you want, just don't mind what we think of it. LET"S OFFICIALLY END THIS. You here everybody? IT"S OVER haha

Recent fits...
Oriole fitted*Stussy*Levi's*Vans Old Skool S...
18d154e649401e19e4d43dac55ce04f4e3c9bc5.pjpg

a4f353c9eb51408342d71e8f16787d13d6b02d5.pjpg

Skully*Stussy*Levi's*Vans Sk8 Hi (Mr. Cartoon)...
53b152e94a41161a41b27bd1ba8528f8cdce17e.pjpg

b6d35ca6e28d49ba4c6f1cab1b061783d6f8ca8.pjpg

On Valentine's Day...
Oriole fitted*H&M*Levi's*Nike air force (V-Day)...
b83159e242431b1aeb587781e1a2d1a11dd85cb.pjpg

be9253be9543a42311e1f6c6195f8f5baa03d01.pjpg

Oriole fitted*H&M*Levi's*unds Vans Chukka (Zigzag)...
6c525c6e5544a4b61df1cb0bb4a25748e962f94.pjpg

5d835fadeed441204d4a11941cc72ed8262b267.pjpg

HOLLA!!!

Lefty boss is messin wit him I bet... childish if you ask me but if Podge is doin it wow. He buggin!

Back
Top Bottom