++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

TACKY THURSDAY @ School
a8c35451e46133bea35b48dd8e914edfbab0bef.pjpg
eff15fe23aa94487e1380191293670539adbc2e.pjpg
ba015ae53ca54e8eb698caa95860d6377df8b33.pjpg

^TK you look to be off the market... Heh heh heh....
301694316.jpg

Shout out to Jupeezy... You moved across the bridge yet???

thanks sneakermane
damn Justin...where you been at man? long time fam...
jupeezy, yah man reemstar was BY FAR the worse mc I have heard from the area, and I have heard some bad *#+%.
laugh.gif
I might have to cut you with that comment though
laugh.gif

Oli, I dont get it, I can leave for 2 years come back and your still killing the post
pimp.gif

ksmith whatup! naw not yet homes....found another spot out by the iwo jima memorial....but its gonna happen real soon homie... LOL! u know its all jokesshuman15...LOL! but dude was terrible....EVERYBODY up top was crying laughing at that dude....i was just thinking to myself "is he serious?" goodtimes though...

and the PCRIZZY award goes to *drumroll* <trumpet> ta daaaa! idolkicks!

damn dude you must be killin it in the hair game. props on the tons of shoes you been posting. i see you too sir sneakermane. both of you guysare fricken animals. on a side note - i wonder what happened to pcrizzy - maybe one of his stacks fell and he's still buried.

301348142.jpg
301348139.jpg

Idolkicks u stay with the nice fits brother but i only have one question what size do you wear man ur sneakers always look extra crisp n small

micmorales thannk you my friend!

Idolkicks u stay with the nice fits brother but i only have one question what size do you wear man ur sneakers always look extra crisp n small

Thanks hommie, I wear a 9-9.5. You should see my soccer cleats (8.5) they look like baby shoes!
laugh.gif

and the PCRIZZY award goes to *drumroll* <trumpet> ta daaaa! idolkicks!

damn dude you must be killin it in the hair game. props on the tons of shoes you been posting.

HAHAHA I just noticed what you wrote! Thanks man and yeah been busy at work so that $$$ flow been nice!

Thanks,
Johnny Y

Back
Top Bottom