me in the playoffs
92325d1e14ace35b1d75cd5c998b5ffb658eb63.pjpg

last night: the penny 1s for a night with the homies
b59153e3a238185bead5b61b93c871fbb2b4c9b.pjpg

0dd357edefb9a26a3ed417b85e928cfbe79435b.pjpg
ducktales. that is not your girl

CO-SIGN !
[/td] [/tr][/table]
I believe you. Good for you man, she's a looker!

Nice stuff everyone! Cool pic Neek, that's the first time for me to see you in something other than Vans
tongue.gif
! Nice infareds!

nice fits everyone...sick og hares a few pages back...cant ever find those in my size...anyways from the weekend...

polo.polo.levi's.undefeated vans.
297155561.jpg

new era.majestic bonds tshirt.levi's.mocha 3's.
297155568.jpg

peace.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

To whoever cleaned their Infared 90's, nice! I cleaned mine yesterday and they look brand new. So happy with the results. (Washer machine inside a pillow case)

I wore Black Cat IV's last night to my lady's to watch the games, eat dinner and get down on a handle of Gin with some friends. No pics, maybe later. Was a good time though.

laugh.gif
@ OG 1's.

Machine wash cold or warm?..does the color of the pillow case matter..I need to clean mine so bad anyone with tips..?

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

To whoever cleaned their Infared 90's, nice! I cleaned mine yesterday and they look brand new. So happy with the results. (Washer machine inside a pillow case)

I wore Black Cat IV's last night to my lady's to watch the games, eat dinner and get down on a handle of Gin with some friends. No pics, maybe later. Was a good time though.

laugh.gif
@ OG 1's.

Machine wash cold or warm?..does the color of the pillow case matter..I need to clean mine so bad anyone with tips..?

I used cold water and the pillow case colour doesnt matter .. good luck
smile.gif
remember to stuff them with socks and take the laces and insoles out!

Originally Posted by kingforce1

Originally Posted by Downsoutboi

Originally Posted by kingforce1

ae0156e4b507e79095f54a410fe7bead794a90f.pjpg

d@mn 8525 camera phone
memphis grizzlie hat
l-r-g jeans
jordan fusion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

to go to club senses tonight in memphis
Kingforce1, is Senses still jumping on friday nights? I havent been on a friday in a minute, just basically go on sunday, well lately i been hittin up Level II
yea but they have strict dress code.no hats or shoes.you have to wear polo like shirts unless sercurity knows u......how is level II?is it really 25 and older?
well i'm good on the dress code, even though they let me in with sneaks since i was going there with burks when he was the L. but Level II iscrazy nice, Wook put ALOT of money in it. And yeah for the most part, if Wook dont know you, u aint getting in under 25.

Back
Top Bottom