++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

CashmereThought96 wrote:

Today- Green Acre's For 2nd Interview at The Mobile
Solution... Hope I get it maybe i could actually start buying kicks again..

you better rob everything in site in 3 weeks

you're either getting fired in a month or a promotion for being the sleaziest person in the company.

and no matter what, you'll NEVER get your last paycheck.

EDIT: you should work for the "sprint" stand (actually owned by radioshack) over there, I forget who manages it atm, since i resigned
smile.gif

lol ill try my best to stick it out ..

don't say i didnt tell you so, and i could holla @ the manager from that sprint kiosk if you'd like. but then again i wouldn't trust a formermobile solutions employee smh
but seriously why does yuku quadruple space everything i type?

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Getting ready for Jummah'a
Regardless, the feet has to be on point.

laugh.gif
You actually wear your good stuff to Jummah? Ever since my friend had a pair of his Jordans stolen by someone who was a passerby (because the shoe racks aren't inside in my mosque) I never wear any of my good shoes to the mosque. Strictly my beat up Black/True Red/Purple VII's, But in'shallah brother.
I try to get to Jummah early so that I can get my shoes in the rack inside the masjid. There's only one rack inside. lol @ ppl taking them.I've always wonder do people acutally steal shoes from the masjid.

InshAllah that to NEVER happen.

Salaam brother.

Wassup Adrian, already had the orange polo waiting or something, well enjoy em bro. oh and joe sick wheat bobs man. loving those and the adidas wheat gazelles,might cop and or those white/green ones.

YO! I may be a few days late but here's a quote I saw on the Hundreds blog...
Last year, Andres introduced me to The Sartorialist, which is this ******edly brilliant photo-based blog by Scott Schuman. Schuman basically started off by taking street-shots of fashion he appreciated and blogging about it, and today has his own column in GQ. It's like a Niketalk "What Did You Wear Today?" thread except not so Filipino, and geared for the fashion-savvy elite (and yeah, elitists as well).

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

Last year, Andres introduced me to The Sartorialist, which is this ******edly brilliant photo-based blog by Scott Schuman. Schuman basically started off by taking street-shots of fashion he appreciated and blogging about it, and today has his own column in GQ. It's like a Niketalk "What Did You Wear Today?" thread except not so Filipino, and geared for the fashion-savvy elite (and yeah, elitists as well).
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

DF!!!

WOW^
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

DF!!!

WOW^
roll.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
uh oh I think the phillipinos on this board even have to find thatfunny.......FREE CUBA!

Back
Top Bottom