++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

to my high school reunion
296780689.jpg

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by PremiumDunk

dalisto my friend, think about getting smaller, cleaner clothes.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Dalitso stays in JB what is wrong with that .......NVM................ I saw your post count welcome to NT

That's right...cuz you gotta have at least 1,000 posts to have an opinion.

NikembeJETTA wrote:

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by PremiumDunk

dalisto my friend, think about getting smaller, cleaner clothes.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Dalitso stays in JB what is wrong with that .......NVM................ I saw your post count welcome to NT

That's right...cuz you gotta have at least 1,000 posts to have an opinion.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Wore these in the Nebraska snow. - Blk/Wht AM 90
"alt="image">

To the Magic/Nets game last wednesday.
"alt="image">
Orlando Penny 1's
" alt="image">

To the Eye Doc, Chiropractor, pay my car note, then finsished off the day at the movies. - Black Toe XIV
" alt="image">

UNDS'ed these tonight. Went out with my mom and sister to the mall, walmart, and bought two suits. I'm heading back to college in the morning so Itried to wear some shoes before I leave them behind for another 4 months. - NL AJ 1 and Motorcycle Jacket (still don't have my bike yet though)
" alt="image">

Also for those who are interested I'll be posting up my collection before monday. It'll be my 2,000th post. Keep and eye out for it in the sneakershowcase forum. - Time to start packing. Peace.

PradaDisPoloDat, are you Team Sole Mentality?

And yeah, Ucasta, basically what xilegacy said.

New Loves for me tonight with my friends at Lenox Square Mall. Khalfani in the Pumas, my boy Dre in the 180s
fast shouts to king of 3rd strike. Iran into him at Lenox after copping some dunks at Urban Outfitters.

Back
Top Bottom