WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Wore Air Sunders to today...
380669542.jpg

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

Originally Posted by theLwerd

two tombz, do your jeans leak ink on your jordans? been having that problem lately. one of my 2's are so ugly now cause of the ink
indifferent.gif

Always..... but i heard that if you wash your jeans once or twice it wont happen too much.. i also cuff my jeans. It helps.. but theres not much you can do you know?
tired.gif
this is why i'm sticking with levis from now on man... i used to buy designer jeans, but they bled on my shoes, and no matter how much iwashed 'em, they kept doing it... but that's how raw selvedge is...

levi's aren't so bad, especially after a couple washes...

plus i love the way skinny 511's look (just gotta buy 'em a lil' bigger in the waist, to give my sack room to breathe, LOL), and how they stackwhen you buy 'em longer, and i don't have to tailor them at all...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

two tombz, do your jeans leak ink on your jordans? been having that problem lately. one of my 2's are so ugly now cause of the ink
indifferent.gif

Always..... but i heard that if you wash your jeans once or twice it wont happen too much.. i also cuff my jeans. It helps.. but theres not much you can do you know?
tired.gif
this is why i'm sticking with levis from now on man... i used to buy designer jeans, but they bled on my shoes, and no matter how much i washed 'em, they kept doing it... but that's how raw selvedge is...

levi's aren't so bad, especially after a couple washes...

plus i love the way skinny 511's look (just gotta buy 'em a lil' bigger in the waist, to give my sack room to breathe, LOL), and how they stack when you buy 'em longer, and i don't have to tailor them at all...

QTF. Levi 511 jeans=
pimp.gif

And rocafellakid, if that's your room, that's kind of impressive imo.

Some Fits From The Banned Camp!

Label Promoting aka Popping bottles with drunk open females in VIP every week

Some school stuff from last semester

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

rocafella kid- what year are those space jams? they look
pimp.gif

they're the 2009 spacejams...
smile.gif
I like that red plaid shirt with the ones... Imma have to look into some

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
2990332148_9e68a4b706.jpg

Starting the new year off right. My bday is New Year's Day and my girl bought these for me.

Levi. Paper Denim. Nike 'Marge Simpson' SB Dunks (Asia Exclusive)

n1xr0h.jpg

cashmere thoughts, you got banned?

yea in nov. For my little mishap on being behind with refunds it's all good though everyone has there money so

Back
Top Bottom