WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

thanks for the love.

for today.

4281960663_dac7d54d06.jpg

4282700210_c4624ed7c7.jpg

I'm an old head... and i like these... dont know why kids these days think they're Og heads and think new color schemes are ugly... lol.

kids never even seen father (Jordan) play....

later.

^LOL. I swear Proto gets hate everytime he posts.
But those IDs are pretty dope with the infrared swoosh

NWT- How's the quality and comfort of those Varsity-Reds? Are they ashy like everybody says?...Might pick them up if I have some money to spare.

LMAO...But let's not get this locked with flame wars...pm each other or something lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

thanks for the love.

for today.

I'm an old head... and i like these... dont know why kids these days think they're Og heads and think new color schemes are ugly... lol.

kids never even seen father (Jordan) play....

later.

gonna cop i think, just called my footaction hook up, he's got my pair on lock for the 30% off...

Originally Posted by PN23

But those IDs are pretty dope with the infrared swoosh

thanx homie... i think so too... like cris said, those are a dude's design from iss... we both bit it... probably the nicest iD design i've seen yet...i just didn't feel right biting them all the way so i switched the swoosh and the laces up, looked slightly better to me like that anyways... they were toostealthy with the black swoosh... no hate to cris uno, i know stealthy is his steezo...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

kyrac2-whats wrong with your phone dialing capabilities.

i see you on your mokenstef between you and ant...lls.

i'm bout to call you once this game ends, and i'd claim you but you don't want me
tired.gif

YO!

... hmm...

What she look like?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

lls= laughing like s #! t

I've been wondering for a while. My little homegirl is always texting it but I didn't want to ask her and ruin her image of me as this "cool oldguy."

smh.gif

DF!!!

Sorry about that foot K23J. I had to wear one for my ankle this summer.
NWT those 6's look good.
Proto nice id's.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]NWT-pics do look good but Istill I'm not feelin them[/color]
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]today[/color]

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
3656896566_d6ee47b807.jpg

Thanks fellas. The quality is good, nothin like wat those kids be saying that don't even have em... I'm on my phone now so I can't post pics rightnow but later tonight I will in the Jordan forum.

-

I felt the same way Bdis, but comparing em to the infrareds.... It's a completely different shoe. And it doesn't hurt that I got 2 for $210 bucks(wholesale hookup from an old friend)

i am on the fence about those red/black vi's because i heard something about an infared pack coming out soon which will include the black/infared andwhite/infared vi's.

anyone else heard on this?

cris and proto j -- dope ids, i might have to get a pair.

^^nice 09 3's i need those in a 10.5 but these id's got me fiendin like a smoker and i cant bring myself to buy anything else
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom