WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

35KD wrote:

sick.gif
don't rock your XIII with the tongue sticking out like that. Making the shoe look horrible.

CANT AGREE WITH YOU THERE AT ALL. THE HUGE TONGUE OF THE 13'S JUST BEGS FOR IT TO BE STUCK OUT. LOOKS GOOD DREADS
pimp.gif

13s + Shorts or bust

13s + jeans/pants =
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

35KD wrote:

sick.gif
don't rock your XIII with the tongue sticking out like that. Making the shoe look horrible.

CANT AGREE WITH YOU THERE AT ALL. THE HUGE TONGUE OF THE 13'S JUST BEGS FOR IT TO BE STUCK OUT. LOOKS GOOD DREADS
pimp.gif

13s + Shorts or bust

13s + jeans/pants =
smh.gif

LOL, NAH SON 13S LOOK GOOD WITH JEANS OR SHORTS. EITHER IS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

35KD wrote:

sick.gif

pimp.gif

13s + Shorts or bust

13s + jeans/pants =
smh.gif

I agree..... i think that with jeans is horrible... but its COLD out here... the tongue kills it for jeans... its not a good look...
They are such beautiful shoes though.. ESPECIALLY the flints...
pimp.gif

debby always bringing the O.G. heat... it must have taken you awhile to get that collection.. its
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

sick.gif

pimp.gif

cosign.

dreads is one of my favs in this thread cuz he's one of the very few who always let the tongue pop...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

sick.gif

pimp.gif

cosign.

dreads is one of my favs in this thread cuz he's one of the very few who always let the tongue pop...
pimp.gif
Letting the tongue "pop" like that is OD imo. I like to tuck my jeans behind the tongue as well but don't like the tongue stickingout that much.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

sick.gif

pimp.gif

cosign.

pimp.gif
Letting the tongue "pop" like that is OD imo. I like to tuck my jeans behind the tongue as well but don't like the tongue sticking out that much.

yeah, i will say there's been a few times dreads lets it pop a lil' more than i prefer (it's extra pronounced cuz his jeans are over the rest ofthe top of the shoe, i prefer to have my jeans sit on top of the shoe, maybe hang over the back some), but still, way better than covering it up with jeansimo...

coolgray- dope fire red 3's.....can't believe i still don't have a pair.
smh.gif

Monday:
Dog park..

Me:
e90264e417442d05d007c31b72cc6ec1f6f07d7f.jpg

My Girl:
2ba36449467b45d1dfded47378461982d5d88ed0.jpg

Our oldest puppy:
54316e4a41d0d2761f0f046a36dadb7c9648f081.jpg

Bonus:
Cuz I like it..
03826df459407d45d3979815d1d8be84a7db4528.jpg

Today:
Class and stuff.. w/jeans and a Bob Marley tee.
Probably gonna beat these up.
ef826a94ce468d58d527d11cacdc0eeaaadf8011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom