WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Such a shame, cos that girl's pretty tight.
frown.gif

Thanks Cris, not looking too shabby yourself
wink.gif
Good looks on the collection post btw, can't wait to see it completed
pimp.gif

^ Word....just a few stragglers at my house, I still have to snap shots of my shoes at my Parents house.

Cris.

Hahaha..good luck, it's always more work than you imagened....got me thinking I might be due for a collection post though, hmmmm
nerd.gif

It got nasty with those Levi I's..
jibbycanoe- i hate you.... i need those in my life... but i made a pact to get the cool greys first... the air jordan III is the GOAT when it comes to shoeseven though i only have one pair =(, but im taking a liking to air max 1's aswell... might even like those more...
C4- how do those kobes feel... ive been hearing alot of people hating that the shoe is low cut... are they really suitable for bball.
Chris... always killing it....
mynameisdebby- WHAT no jordans..=rare. dope Af1's part of the jewels ??
glasses.gif

Today: Id prolly have to say that these are my favorite blazer.. quality is
pimp.gif
i never cleaned these shoes once... and they still seem to stay clean... hmmm.id put these up there with the supremes aswell.... i think the shogo blazers are ill aswell... but thats IMO. WAY better then the new trash they release nowand days... SB is dying... those sea crystal blazers are dope aswell..
a.a cardgain.
true religion.
blazer "milk crate"

Dreads2you...What it do, homie?

Dope Red Carpet Lebrons. I was just having a conversation about copping that shoe....or how I missed out.

Back
Top Bottom