WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Very nice Crisone

WIWT
nd1kl4.jpg

i wear a fitted a lot (or some kinda hat), but i usually take it off at some point in the night... thanx, i guess...

nice white cement iv's up there dalitso! wearing my pair tonight as well... did you put a red lace lock on them?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

Nice 14s
is it me or all of the 14s that people have NDS, lol its funny but i have yet to see a busted down pair of retros...
these things are TOO easy to keep clean//

what type of jeans are those man... ive been looking for a pair of blue jeans... all i have is 511's though
frown.gif
thanx man. yeah, i got the original carolina blue/white colorway of those too, bought when they released in '97 or whenever it was... they're still pretty clean too... i just don't wear 'em much.

the jeans are skinny 511's... LOL... copped 'em from urban outfitters... i have to go up a size in the waist tho cuz they're nuthuggers, but i like the way they look... they're not too baggy at the bottom so i don't have to tailor them, but they're not too skinny either. i buy 'em extra long so they stack nice.

thanx for the compliments on the fit NT. perhaps for the first time evar i didn't get a single bit of hate on a fit on both NT and ISS... LMAO!!!
smh.gif
eyes.gif
myou spoke too soon
laugh.gif
just kidding, fam. nice fit with the unkles!

dope stuff urrbody...

wore these today
25a2615.jpg

to
zyhe85.jpg

BLAM!!! Buffalo Wild Wings blazen challenge 3:58
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

air max 87 -
pimp.gif

s dubl - those wings making me hungry, also those pros....
pimp.gif

i wear a fitted a lot (or some kinda hat), but i usually take it off at some point in the night... thanx, i guess...

nice white cement iv's up there dalitso! wearing my pair tonight as well... did you put a red lace lock on them?

Lol. For someone who's always butt hurt about getting clowned on you sure have a hard time taking a compliment.
Yer welcome.

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Lol. For someone who's always butt hurt about getting clowned on you sure have a hard time taking a compliment.
Yer welcome.

c'mon now, ya know i'm never really butthurt over it, just call it like i see it...

but considering our history, i didn't know where you were going with the "hip" part...

real talk tho, thanx.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom