WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Sick kicks NT, too much to comment on.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wore these over the weekend...

Cheated?  The Vikings had so many turnovers. Blame that.
Brett is to be blame with that last play in the 4th.

So you're a Colts' fan?

Either way, it's going to be a good game.

P.S. LOL @ Colts putting that many points on the board. Boy Stop.

That N.O game was a fluke... those last FIVE calls were B.S. pass interference??? kidding me......... dude fell on his own...
almost as fluke as lebron crossing kobe in that last game...just weak.....

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Skav... Proto

[here comes the hate] Them broads look like walking petri dishes
sick.gif
[there goes the hate]

No, seriously. Them broads is trashy looking... I'd sodomize, no doubt. But I wouldn't aim for any part of their bodies below the clavicle to "release."

DF!!!

roll.gif

ant, you're a fool!

i had to look up "clavicle"...
laugh.gif

but yeah, you're right tho, none of these club chicks i take home are GF/wifey material... good for "releasing" on and that's about it...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

@ mynameisdebby, did you stuff something in there to make the jordan logo pop under your tongue? just looks like it pops out a bit more than mine... i've given up on the jumpman showing on mine, the way i wear my shoes with the tongue poppin' makes it impossible...
naw I didn't do anything to make em pop out. They just do that /:
& princess word! but mine don't come with lace locks
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

That N.O game was a fluke... those last FIVE calls were B.S. pass interference??? kidding me......... dude fell on his own...
almost as fluke as lebron crossing kobe in that last game...just weak.....

Favre, "I probably should have ran it...But in hindsight, that's probably what I should have done.  I don't know how may yards we needed for a field goal, but I knew we needed some."
Stop with the excuses.

He blew it.

Besides, Brett is a huge Saints fan. (Yeah that might be the reason[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif] [/font]
eyes.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom