WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Rob... I promise you I'll get info on the Ghost tee.
laugh.gif
It should've shipped to stores already.

DF!!!

roll.gif
All good fam.. No rush over here.. Glad you didnt forget..
pimp.gif

hahaha should have went w/ kevin3rd kev
laugh.gif

nice ufb, im gonna go around this weekend and try to find those? anyone know if footlockers have them id like to grab on f&f

Originally Posted by devildoc76

Finally got them in from ebay on Monday, and I can't stop wearing them.  They're a little ashy in the back, but I wore these in a pickup game at the base gym, and they held up.  Wore 'em to the mall, out to eat.  No seperation whatsoever.  Now that's Nike quality for a 17 year old shoe!
devildoc76 - Grats sir! Best to wear em all you can imo, cause those midsoles from 93 are definately at thier exp date, if not past it. For minor degridation ive found a drop or two of super glue in the problem area to work best, but if its widespread theres no saving em with any amoung of glue sadly. Hope you get alot of use out of em tho!

superfly- Awesome Gloves sir!

Today - My usual favorites, no pic today tho sorrys.

saw my mother yesterday for the first time in almost 20 years (and we haven't talked on the phone, letters, nothing... saw her briefly in 1996, but that doesn't really count)...

it's a long story but all is well now.

4311895547_e443da5163_o.jpg
4311873117_f27d1c38ff_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

^How old are you?

it's crazy, she has pix of me in nikes when i was mad little... and i remember either me or my lil' brother having the first air jordans... she says she has some of my shoes from back then so i'm hoping it's those...

proto J who cares about the shoes, its great to here you got to see her and talk to her again

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

^ nice sock/shoe combo. kinda weird to say lol

roll.gif
LOL THANKS. I LOVE THOSE JORDAN SOCKS. I BOUGHT 20 PAIRS OF THE RED/BLK ABOVE AND 20 PAIRS OF THE BLACK/SILVER PAIR ALL FOR UNDER $20.

Proto, damn that's crazy long without your moms, that's very good you guys are with each other now, cherish it homie.

Cris.

Congrats Proto on getting in touch with your mom.
Nice bred 11's back there.
Sneakermane nice fit with the 1/2s

Back
Top Bottom