WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Love the USA Lebron Lows

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Abatractability - those dirty del sols are so clean. I'm mad those never came to the states. I really wanted those and the white speckles ones as well.
thanks man.. one of the benefits of having many balikbayans (visits back and forth to the philippines)

Originally Posted by Regent Park

Originally Posted by theLwerd

wow, its amazing to see how the posters in this thread have grown. i ain't see no complaining and bickering for a while *no sarcasm*, this is for real

Im tryin , im trying to hold my tongue. ............ I cant believe people are this open and emotional towards others
on this type of forum. I wonder if its really honest or just for the sake of saying ??

you gotta agree though, we've seen how the wdywt thread went for the pastm3 or 5 months.. takes a real man to actually admit things like that. props to proto. and for this topic, no *%%%.

peace guys, ive been aching to post some fits

Long time no post...Anyway's...Wore my Eminem II's on an amazing day in LV...Figured I should give the NB 993's a rest for a day since I been wearing them just about daily since sometime around early Aug or so...
348290442.jpg

To go with my newest pick-up...Gotta make room for a nice time piece people...Don't mind the pasty white Irish arms...
381956917.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^what up homie...you work @ FL in AV mall? I coulda sworn I saw you yesterday (saturday), but wasn't sure?
Yezzir its only once or twice a week cause of my other job but it makes getting sneakers easier
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sorry for the lack of updates still been doing the pictures just been mad busy with some OT at work
Day 25
4305365667_022e380a8c.jpg

4306110530_71a468a4f3.jpg

Day 26
4308743078_6f8dae0208.jpg

4308744044_f8f0b18d1a.jpg

Day 27

4310460597_fd7e79b157.jpg

4311198998_5b83bb7f25.jpg

Day 28

Night snowboarding

4313501606_22395a220e.jpg

4312765279_dca1592426.jpg

There really hasn't been a lot of beef in here lately.. Lol.

You're not so bad Proto.. Just fun to give you a hard time... You're always good for a lengthy comeback...
wink.gif

Glad to see you're reconnecting with your mom.. It's the best choice I ever made... Unfortunately, she died shortly after.. But totally worth it.

Originally Posted by canesak

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MOSTHATED770 INFO ON THAT BUTTON UP 
nerd.gif
i got it at Marshalls lol.. only one there lucky find i guess.. its oreilly? it says it right on the bottom

im pretty sure that it says o'neill, not o'reilly

yea it does, i didnt even attempt to look at what it says, thats just what i thought in my head lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thanx guys!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Goodstories about the families.  Good luck to you all.  Y'all gave me someinspiration to call up my Pops.. Proto, I'm going to have to check yourDJ skills out some time soon.. I'm in Winston

yeah man, anytime you're in raleigh holler at me!

any NT'er ever in raleighwood and wants to go out, you're on the guestlist where ever i'm playing, just let me know!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx guys!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Goodstories about the families.  Good luck to you all.  Y'all gave me someinspiration to call up my Pops.. Proto, I'm going to have to check yourDJ skills out some time soon.. I'm in Winston

yeah man, anytime you're in raleigh holler at me!

any NT'er ever in raleighwood and wants to go out, you're on the guestlist where ever i'm playing, just let me know!
wink.gif
Sounds good to me!
pimp.gif

Glad to know NT fam take care of one another. Same goes here, if anyone ever visits L.A and wants to know where to go..all of So CAL L.A heads will be glad to help each other...

Back
Top Bottom