WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

nice fits NT...dope pic with the af1's

today, polo x nudie x mowabb am95:
kyxvt.jpg

2vkcklg.jpg

Lex- that is a dope shot.

Cris- Info on that vest FAM? Foggy day for me too in the valley, probably nothing compared to what you deal with in your city. I see Storms 0.0

Am1 Wests for me today.....

^ Mike.....DloYVan backwards, haha, I've been puttin' that in my description waiting for people to ask, "What's DloYVan???"

And yes, Storms:

Cris.

Thank for the compliments guys
smile.gif

Cris, you reminded me I have those too...beat to hell though
frown.gif

Must wear em soon!

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Mike.....DloYVan backwards, haha, I've been puttin' that in my description waiting for people to ask, "What's DloYVan???"

And yes, Storms:

Cris.
Hahaha...nice. I can never find anything at DloYVan when I go, always end up snagging for my kids.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by crisone

Hahaha...nice. I can never find anything at DloYVan when I go, always end up snagging for my kids.
laugh.gif
, i have the worst time finding stuff in there too

dope kicks NT!
pimp.gif

UL-I would say they fit true from heel to toe. I have a wide foot and they're wide to me. Hope that helps.

Nice stuff, all. I'm especially jealous of those Infrareds.

Terra Albis for most of the weekend. I'm going to New York tomorrow, if you see a dude with dreads wearing these in SoHo, say whatup.

Nice fits everyone
UnDS these today
2rwayhk.jpg

2m7yyop.jpg

whzos8.jpg

Last semester of HS is approaching. Senior year just flying by...
tired.gif

Got these in the mail yetsterday! First had these back in 3rd grade. Good quality retro too, even the pumps work! I hate to say it, but reebok retros arefar superior to nike in remaining true to the OG's.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom