WDYWT JORDAN EDITION VOL. 5 "NEW NT. SAME RULES APPLY."

I thought about it and probably will. I was thinking something though, getting another pair of Space Jams but this time taking them to someone specialize in customs and getting them turned into Concords, just a thought. But yes its usually around the time that the anniversary of the XI's come out.

you could sell those and get a new pair of concords tho I'd bet they come out again next year

I thought about it and probably will. I was thinking something though, getting another pair of Space Jams but this time taking them to someone specialize in customs and getting them turned into Concords, just a thought. But yes its usually around the time that the anniversary of the XI's come out.

you could sell those and get a new pair of concords tho I'd bet they come out again next year

getting a custom ain't a bad idea. I would had done that if I wasn't always buying other shoes

Back
Top Bottom