WDYWT JORDAN EDITION VOL. 5 "NEW NT. SAME RULES APPLY."

Thanks nineteen92 nineteen92

gingers are looking crazy .. and did those 7's last the day ?

Unfortunately the did not. After about an hour the right shoe felt soft as if it wanted to separate. The glue did not hold the inner midsole. It slightly separated. I caught it early so the separation is very small and unnoticeable. The shoe looks fine but I am afraid the sole internally may have suffered some damage. I do not know for sure but I will not be wearing them anytime soon. I just had to wear them. I have so many shoes just collecting dust. Just thought why not. Sorry for the long read.

Thanks nineteen92 nineteen92
Unfortunately the did not. After about an hour the right shoe felt soft as if it wanted to separate. The glue did not hold the inner midsole. It slightly separated. I caught it early so the separation is very small and unnoticeable. The shoe looks fine but I am afraid the sole internally may have suffered some damage. I do not know for sure but I will not be wearing them anytime soon. I just had to wear them. I have so many shoes just collecting dust. Just thought why not. Sorry for the long read.

i bet something that old is susceptible to tear right away .. it happened to e with an old pair of acg's……. im sure you can get a sole swap … not sute how hard that is though … pause! lol

Whats Good NT....

Today.... i finally got my old nike jordan jersey altered joint fits perfect now....smh wth was i thinking back in the days gettin a size 56 joint was like down to my knee's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom