WDYWT JORDAN EDITION VOL. 5 "NEW NT. SAME RULES APPLY."

Nice j's everyone. But where are y'all at that so many are rockin j's with a cuff in the denim lol? West coast maybe? Here in NJ I remember everyone used to do that but haven't seen it in years

Nice j's everyone. But where are y'all at that so many are rockin j's with a cuff in the denim lol? West coast maybe? Here in NJ I remember everyone used to do that but haven't seen it in years

west coast, but i don't think it's a regional thing. i do whatever i feel like tho

west coast, but i don't think it's a regional thing. i do whatever i feel like tho
Props for doing what you like. I figured it's just more of a west coast thing and always has but just recently seeing pics all over NT with the same like did I miss something lol

Props for doing what you like. I figured it's just more of a west coast thing and always has but just recently seeing pics all over NT with the same like did I miss something lol

well cuffs did kind of come back in same time as joggers because having that narrow taper helps show off kicks more, especially runners but it works with other stuff too. well, at least i think so

Wearing these today since JB doesn't know how to make XIIIs properly anymore....

Can't believe it was 10 yrs ago when I picked these up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom