WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

that polo a page back
pimp.gif

happy bday dalisto....

AirANT....Yo the ladies like the cuffs..not to many dudes downhere have style..so it was something they never seen before

YO! Where you at?

Dudes quick to hate cause they don't know no better. But chics dig it. DF!!!

yeah chicks was feeling the whole fit...but im in houston and its alot if uniform nig$#s around here every dude got on the same $%@! so i just wanted adifferent look...but the hate is funny so i dont mind

Cool shirt on the last page Brandon; info?

T21D, nice 90s.

Tim, congrats on pulling an A Powers... where did that guy go?

Here's my stuff. Had time off, so I've been able to wear what I want instead of what the boss wants.
Too busy goofing off to post, so here are 3 in 1.

Spiz'ikes, XX3 Motorsports, Brooklyn Blazers, Johnny Cupcakes, Threadless, Ecko, Gap, Banana

Thanks for the compliments on yesterday post.

Cris -I'll keep those dates open

do you jigs out in Cali just wear whatever you want to - weather no factor? I haven't touched a crewneck sweat in 3 months.
Didn't you know we're like a Hip Hop video out here
laugh.gif
One cat wearing a white tee and shorts while his homie is wearing a parka w/ Timbs.
smile.gif

On the real tho...there could be 15 to 20 degree changes with in a 30-40 minute drive. I think youngSk8 stays further south where is alwayscooler 70's while sdubl could be burning in the high 90's lol!

Originally Posted by battleground03

Thanks for the compliments on yesterday post.

Cris -I'll keep those dates open

do you jigs out in Cali just wear whatever you want to - weather no factor? I haven't touched a crewneck sweat in 3 months.
Didn't you know we're like a Hip Hop video out here
laugh.gif
One cat wearing a white tee and shorts while his homie is wearing a parka w/ Timbs.
smile.gif

On the real tho...there could be 15 to 20 degree changes with in a 30-40 minute drive. I think youngSk8 stays further south where is always cooler 70's while sdubl could be burning in the high 90's low 100s lol!

fixed...
laugh.gif

haha at the rap video part...so true.

matching,----if you all need matching skills hit up dalitso, always coming correct. Head to Toe

Wore these yesterday to go buy some fireworks.............

today rocked these to go get some boardshorts, tubing time!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! My main man dalisto.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

word to TY on the cuffs

pimp.gif

How the broads dig them cuffs?

YoungSk8: Sharp... question though; do you jigs out in Cali just wear whatever you want to - weather no factor? I haven't touched a crewneck sweat in 3 months.

Chris always got the dope runners.
pimp.gif

DF!!!
I ain't gonna lie yeah we do, but at the same time our weather changes at a drop of a dime. i'm not to far from the beach and when thatovercast rolls in it gets real cold.

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

please tell me u didnt wear them shoes and that jacket if so
roll.gif
Yeah i did actually, been in the game 22 years, i think i know what i can and cant wear by now, don't need some 1 year wonder trying to help thanks.

Next time i'll wear matching fits and g-shock just for you young ones...
- If you've been down that long you should know that matching labels ain't enough. You gotta match colors! It's also good to have trustworthy friends around. People from your era who know the deal and will call you when they see you slippin'. Like; "Yo, duke...them Tube Socks is not happenin'!" or "What I tell you about wearing the wrong New Balance?" - Raekwon.

indifferent.gif

You're joking right? Please tell me your around 16, if you are then you'll grow up. If not...well I guess you like Fab's fits in the Celebs wearingheat threads. Dude matches head to toe.

these

to go to paris, colette and then to the opium store to get 1 / 20 of these

too bad its not my size so theyre for sale soon, us 6
wink.gif

skav- nice shirt, i almost picked it up yesterday from Metropark before i went into work, but got a Stussy instead. Clean fit.

How do you guys pull it off? By not matching your clothes in terms of colors, yet the end result being a good one. No sarcasm, but its a good look.

Yo dalitso feliz cumpleaños compadre!! and happy 4th of July to everybody in the US-, nice tiffs sprigan and no hating but those socks need replacement kindatake a lil shine from your heat.

Back
Top Bottom