WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Lebron-a-thon continued 2K3 SVSM
368959524.jpg

Hoop Structure Samples today (Spring 10' release). I'll probably end up with the ST's on again today. They're the only other shoes besides theRifts and the Spiridons that make me want to take off running. I'm pretty sure ST's should be around come August as the released in Europe in July.
6zwtqv.jpg

wore these today. worn them under 8x since i bought them back in 01.

I've been in the game tooooo long.... i couldve bought my self a gtR already.....

3697698709_6585e72701.jpg

later.

^^^nice, i love those dunk lows!

the black/red hoop structures will be copped as soon as they are in stores.

Just chillin at home, enjoying my very old XXL magazine(hope they don't fold too)...oh yeah, i keep every magazine I buy...ugh. Shirt-DiamondXDissizit,Pants-yet another pair of joe boxer sweats, Shoes- SB Venoms, Gshock and Florida Marlins New Era. nice fits yall...

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

I feel like "icopjordans" with this one.
Today.
Bulls Fitted
Hundreds T
Stussy Shorts
'01 Blk/Red XIs
lol good looks on the compliment.....nice fit like usual

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by BizzyB1stClass

AT THE GUS MACKER BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT

THE NEXT DAY AT THE BEACH

sick.gif

why does your homie have a flat top?
sick.gif

I looked to see what the date was on his shirt...now THAT is a retro.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

following eeBS7eez's lead from the other day.. my monthly wear.. i need to take a week long trek with these. great materials. soft ride. why is it that these are getting neglected?

funny story about these shoes. atleast once every gym visit with these I get asked where I got them.. what are they etc... 10 times more than any other shoe I may wear.. bright neon yellow lunar racers, "who gives a crap". but its something about these most people adore.
I love those Air Trainer 1 lows...got them on a sale rack at Finish Line back in the day when I was first starting to collectsneakers...didn't realize the heat I had stumbled on until years later...get compliments on them all the time as well...love wearing them...and to think Iwas freaking out a few years back when I thought I lost them when they were actually in a wrong box

Back
Top Bottom