WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

and nah, it's fine, dudes can clown all they want, and most of the time i don't really got nothing to say, it's how nike talk is, i know this, buti can fire back if i want... it's funny that cats act like i can't fire back and get their panties in a wad over it...

Originally Posted by jphonix

and nah, it's fine, dudes can clown all they want, and most of the time i don't really got nothing to say, it's how nike talk is, i know this, but i can fire back if i want... it's funny that cats act like i can't fire back and get their panties in a wad over it...

actually no.. you get roasted. take it like a man and realize dudes are just messing around. instead some feel they are obligated to talk back and createchaos. you say you know how NT is but do you really? by "defending" yourself, you're doing nothing but harming yourself.. dudes dont truly carebut by firing back, it shows you DO care.. you cant let it affect you like that. first the kanye thread now this.. leave that crap in one place please

yeah, i look like ellen. oooooook. keep on reachin'...

tell you what, show me pix of the girls you pull, and i'll show mine.

guarantee the kid comes out on top.
I aint trynna roast you.
happy.gif
But dude ya chick isaverage.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

I aint trynna roast you.
laugh.gif
But dude ya chick is average.
ohwell.gif

His chick is actually pretty bad.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
props to you

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Originally Posted by THE FAME

I aint trynna roast you.
laugh.gif
But dude ya chick is average.
ohwell.gif

His chick is actually pretty bad.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
props to you

Too each its own I guess.
grin.gif
smh.gif

no, i can fire back, doesn't harm anything... doesn't mean i really care, at the end of the day none of y'all know me, and i won't lose nosleep over whether a dude thinks i'm ugly or not. i think most of the dudes clowning me are herbs (only herbs go around doggin' people on a forum... isee plenty of fits i don't like up here but have no desire to comment on it, just seems mad lame to me, let people do their thang), and prolly don'tpull the girls i do. and i'll say it.

you can say what you want about my shorty, but ol' girl's body is ridiculous, shorty goes MAD HARD in the gym... booty is fat with NO stretch marks,love handles, none of that. and completely perfect, completely natural tatas... and amazing lips, eyes... etc, etc....

but she's a total DIME mentally. and that's really hard to find in a good looking girl, most good looking women are totally screwed mentally...that's why she's my #1.

i got loads of naked pics of the chicks i've had b4 her. stuff that the lil' kids on niketalk jerk to every night. so when herbs come at me, judging mylooks, i can't help but assume they're a lame who can't pull girls like i do, that's the only reason i put that out there.

you can say what you want about my shorty, but ol' girl's body is ridiculous, shorty goes HARD in the gym... booty is fat with NO stretch marks, love handles, none of that. and completely perfect, completely natural tatas... and amazing eyes... etc, etc....

but she's a total DIME mentally. and that's really hard to find in a good looking girl, most good looking women are totally screwed mentally... that's why she's my #1.

i got loads of naked pics of the chicks i've had b4 her. stuff that the lil' kids on niketalk jerk to every night. so when herbs come at me, judging my looks, i can't help but assume they're a lame who can't pull girls like i do, that's the only reason i put that out there.
nerd.gif

And you still talk about the dimes you pull, like that makes you better than anyone else.

Does it make u feel better that you keep mentioning the chicks you pull?
laugh.gif

you can say what you want about my shorty, but ol' girl's body is ridiculous, shorty goes MAD HARD in the gym... booty is fat with NO stretch marks, love handles, none of that. and completely perfect, completely natural tatas... and amazing lips, eyes... etc, etc....

but she's a total DIME mentally. and that's really hard to find in a good looking girl, most good looking women are totally screwed mentally... that's why she's my #1.

i got loads of naked pics of the chicks i've had b4 her. stuff that the lil' kids on niketalk jerk to every night. so when herbs come at me, judging my looks, i can't help but assume they're a lame who can't pull girls like i do, that's the only reason i put that out there.
Didn't you say your were like 30 or something in some thread? Well if you are you definitely don't act it.

Lol huh ^^^^ he's thirty...he act like a lil kid..granted people gettin at you but it ain't that serious..just let it go its messin up this thread..urgirl looks good..not my taste but imma keep it 100 let it go. Cause nt won't stop till u stop.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

you can say what you want about my shorty, but ol' girl's body is ridiculous, shorty goes MAD HARD in the gym... booty is fat with NO stretch marks, love handles, none of that. and completely perfect, completely natural tatas... and amazing lips, eyes... etc, etc....

Didn't you say your were like 30 or something in some thread? Well if you are you definitely don't act it.

eek.gif

We still bragging about pulling chicks?
Late-night ego wars.
smh.gif

OHH MAN! this is hilarious... i feel bad for the dude, but he got a point. but u as a man should careless what other dudes think. it's just the internet...they dont know u... like others said, just messin around. u might not lose sleep over it... but u sure are wasting time thinking of how to defend urself andcomebacks that dudes here can care less about. just turn ur comp off and go spin.

only reason i'd mention that is because cats is talking about my looks... LOL!!! i can understand judging outfits in here, that's to be expected, butcats is goin' harder than that... but obviously my looks are aight based on the girls i pull (but like i said, she's the only one i've posted,she's my #1 because her mind is right), that's why i'd say anything about that.

it's funny tho, not many will have my back here in this thread, as it's seemingly unpopular, but i've gotten a few pm's from people showin'love (and asking where i got certain items in my pix):

like this one:

"wassup, just wanna say i agree wit u, too many haters, +@!%$% who have no life, no girl and no good shoes other than some 1's or something... LOL butnah keep doing wat u do, ##!! them... good lookin collection, career n girl bro"

but y'all go hard niketalk... have fun... done with my gig now so i'm turning my computer off... i'll prolly post some more outfit pix later tho,whether y'all like it or not...

JUST STOP already .... if you put her on then KEEP talking like that and let the loot come, other then that ... STOP talking about her man.

and if you think she is BAD , you aint seen nothing yet. Ill let you have my life for a day and then TELL NT what real ladie$ are.

just PLAY THAT SONG DJ

my girl and i last night...

hard to make it out in the pic, but that's a baby pink v-neck under the cardigan. perfect match for the net/net yeezys:
Kinda late but info on the cardigan...if you dont mind me asking.

Originally Posted by FlyBoii

my girl and i last night...

hard to make it out in the pic, but that's a baby pink v-neck under the cardigan. perfect match for the net/net yeezys:
Kinda late but info on the cardigan...if you dont mind me asking.
- Ann Taylor Loft.

Back
Top Bottom