WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Never wear them.....You've said before that you tuck your socks between your foot and the top of the shoe. It makes them look so much better. Dope IXs bro.

Thanks but I didn't do that with these., I only do that to a couple of shoes like the XI XII, and IVs. These are a sz10.5 and from 02(a lil more bulkier),they fit me tight, my foot looks like a fat chick in skinny jeans.

Couldn't cop the Tans, so I said eff it
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

33d15ae832aa49803e33204dd0a45ad16a7e137.pjpg
7a0152eb3aaf438f35c811296ff858878f94791.pjpg

Han1206- man I need those half tone NBs in a worst way.

D StaXX- We got a couple XLs left then in the white and the black then that'll be the end of those.

totally forgot about those elephant print shox nz... those are nice! i think there was a white/blue pair as well. wish i had found those when they came out afew years back.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Never wear them.....You've said before that you tuck your socks between your foot and the top of the shoe. It makes them look so much better. Dope IXs bro.

Thanks but I didn't do that with these., I only do that to a couple of shoes like the XI XII, and IVs. These are a sz10.5 and from 02(a lil more bulkier), they fit me tight, my foot looks like a fat chick in skinny jeans.
Damn, you must have a big foot. Looks mad stuffed. Dope though.
happy.gif

Dope fits NT...... im still working on the Clothing linei got a preview posted on these sites so check me out.....Fame and Fortune Clothing Follow me ontwitter....twitter.com/FAFClothing and add me facebook...Facebook.com/fameandfortuneclohting...

Battleground-Where'd you get those Bw's at?..I'd like to get me a pair of em..

Tha2one-you know I had to cop tha celtic colorway…………..fresh straps!!!

NOREAGA-thanxhommie!!!!

SNEAKERMANE-dope fit with them CGIIIz!!!!

T11Time-I see you fam……..cleanroyal 1z!!!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY

YESTERDAY

Back
Top Bottom