WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

YO!

Friday. I-77, I-26, I-95 to Savannah

2ivczgl.jpg

Saturday. Historic Downtown. The Lady & Sons. Carriage Tour.

9ql07c.jpg

11hgbb7.jpg

6iv2hu.jpg

Saturday night. River Walk.

5yrg9v.jpg

Sunday. Starbucks. Broughton. The Lady & Sons. I-95, I-26, I-77 to Charlotte

axnnt.jpg

Didn't even bust out the linen RL button up with the fresh RL leather kicks.
ohwell.gif
But we was chillin...

DF!!!

bdis - I wore the FR III just for you
laugh.gif

excuse the stupid pose..again.
i was bending a lil cause i thought the camera wasn't zoomed out enough.
eyes.gif

555lox.jpg

2znnwv7.jpg

supreme x w)taps
levi
jordan

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Friday. I-77, I-26, I-95 to Savannah

Saturday. Historic Downtown. The Lady & Sons. Carriage Tour.

Saturday night. River Walk.

Sunday. Starbucks. Broughton. The Lady & Sons. I-95, I-26, I-77 to Charlotte

DF!!!
Oh snap Ant, tell me the food wasn't the illest ever. Did you oreder or mess with the buffet? How long was the line? When me and wifey went wehat to wait 9 hrs, lol so we ended up going to Uncle Bubbas too. Oh there is a ma and pa shop around the corner, they had OG's when I went for stupid cheap- - you check it out by any chance?

how you liking those trainers mayhemgatz?.

91 trainer max (bo's last signature shoe).. maybe one of the only early 90s trainers that can still be worn today
ca71574564c2c8b36be0bf09603ecad553489b6.jpg

softest felt like upper ive ever come across. every wear is precious, worn like its its last.
smokin.gif

this thread is straight comedy. one person critiques how another looks, or how his girl might look, and the best response is "let's see what girls youpull?"
laugh.gif

Only remark I'll make on that is that grading in terms of appearance is relative. Meaning, a dime is not a dime just because she's a dime in your area.I've never seen a single girl in this thread who was even in the same realm as someone like Miranda Kerr, who's a 9-10.

I swear... the stuff you read on NT sometimes.

P.S. and this is to no one in particular, but tucking your shirt behind your belt and/or wearing baggy cardigans is not a good look. Got some nice sneakers inhere sometimes though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

how you liking those trainers mayhemgatz?
ohwell.gif
......i definitely don't like the creasing on thesides(the medial side on my pair creased something terrible
indifferent.gif
),got me annoyed pretty quickly but not because of how they looked but how it felt with each step(u mentioned it in ur write up about 'em in the retro forumthread about the package). not to mention they're also a lil snug for them to be a size 12, felt like i was wearing a 11.5. those are my only real gripesabout 'em, i'm hoping it's just the quality of the new trainers from that legacy package and not all the new trainer 1's cause i wanna get someof the other colorways too.

Back
Top Bottom