WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

369641867.jpg

YO! Hello, Kya.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Nice fits everybody EDIT: I know I'm probably like the 800th person to ask this but what's DF. The fact that Air ant says it in everypost and idk what it is bothers me.

The Dungeon Family.
Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^My Dude Got That Dove Soap ON DECK
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

unds Nike Court Force "UENO"...

Nice!

Idolkicks: Most won't say it, but nice Hundo tee.

For the record, ncrider and ProperLive ARE NOT my homeboys. I've seen dudes on some random biz around the city. The young boy Jacob aight when he want tobe. That other *#*%$ ain't never got no dap from me.
smh.gif
As far as this scamming business goes... I ain't never trust them %@%+#+ anyway. Real foul.When I was 17, 18... we was pushing Lex's. Working jobs and running all sides of Charlotte. These cats be on the transit hard, "thuggin" atNorthlake Mall.
tired.gif
I ain't with it.

DF!!!

For the record, ncrider and ProperLive ARE NOT my homeboys. I've seen dudes on some random biz around the city. The young boy Jacob aight when he want to be. That other *#*%$ ain't never got no dap from me.
smh.gif
As far as this scamming business goes... I ain't never trust them %@%+#+ anyway. Real foul. When I was 17, 18... we was pushing Lex's. Working jobs and running all sides of Charlotte. These cats be on the transit hard, "thuggin" at Northlake Mall.
tired.gif
I ain't with it.

DF!!!

laugh.gif

About a week ago. Broke out this shirt finally and wore the Mili's for about the 3rd time since RD.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

wait, what did ProperLive do? I know about ncrider though.
just search the agreement thread in the buy/sell for ProperLive and u should see his recent body of work. transactions dont seem to go too smooth.

edit: i just checked a couple pages back and see him and his boy putting more scam work....
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]proper is a lame and he willforever[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]be[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]...I just hope buddy who traded his shoes with him gothis[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]...never mind that didn't happen[/color]

today to go see half blood prince with mom dukes:exact science,old navy,griffeys
f5cdns.jpg

jjuxyv.jpg

dude one seat away from me had on some garnetts i couldnt help but periodically awe at them during previews

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Goudah- I see you about topull a 10eazye[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]clean fit tho[/color]
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom