WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Guys relax, Dalisto has heat and I respect the man, (as an educator and jordan-head)...we're all fam here...
anyways, underrated shoes for today IMO...retro '04 II's...
nice kicks everyone
pimp.gif

YO!

SkeetBoogie: Diggin' the button-up andthe v-neck. Chinos and a pair of Jack Purcells could be murder.
sick.gif

dalitso:
eek.gif
Son, no lie, that last fit is a good look.Dudes like you have me heated. 3X's tees be gone before I even get there.
laugh.gif
Nice past few days.
Originally Posted by OG2345

underrated shoes for today IMO...retro '04 II's...

If I had to pick a single colorway of a single AJ... those would be it. The illest Air Jordan of all time, in my opinion.
pimp.gif

On with the show (public service announcement to follow)

Today; getting my dalitso on. If I had to write a song to describe my day it'd be titled "Reefer & Sushi."
happy.gif

2ymg0v7.jpg
25pinth.jpg

* Today, as I left the Mecklenburg County tax office, I was struck by a few things. In my hand was a receipt for my vehicle tax and I thought to myself,"how awesome is my life!" Here it was, a Thursday afternoon... having just finished a few plates at Rusan's sushi buffet, I was in the"happy" stage of my Hungy, Happy, Sleepy cycle. I was now riding legally (and debt-free) in a vehicle that I own. Driving to Targetto buy Bounty paper towels for a home which I pay the mortgage. I ain't no Ben Baller but I be damn if I ain't feel good. High blood pressure mayeventually lead to erectile dysfunction, but as for now I keep a flock of attractive ladies in my recent calls log.
pimp.gif
Expletive ([emoji]169[/emoji] Clay Davis),that #+*!@ Donald Trump couldn't have had a better afternoon than me.

All in all, Niketalk - enjoy your life. I promise you it could be worse.

Peace.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom