WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Dreams2you: Nice fit + Griffey's.
pimp.gif
Is it always cold where you live? I always see you with a hoody :]

Dreads2you: Is it me or are your pics getting clearer?
laugh.gif
i like that Polo pullover any info?

NothingbunJordans: Really?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

from now..... strictly Kobes for me. My goal, to collect every kobe shoe that has ever came out. Good thing im like over 50%

yesterday to watch the greatest player of all time... and yes, i grew up watching Jordan play.
..and trevor ariza is better then scottie pippen too
grin.gif

For sure Kobe is the best of his era, beyond any shadow of a doubt, but Jordan is the Greatest of all time.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

For sure Kobe is the best of his era, beyond any shadow of a doubt, but Jordan is the Greatest of all time.
Truth. Period.

Originally Posted by ucasta

Truth. Period.
quoted Sarteaga on this......*There will only be one Jordan, but there will also be one Kobe and one Lebron.*

forget about the LeBron part....
smh.gif
poor sport.

I think if Jordan was in his prime now, and him and Kobe went at it, it would be a good match up...I used to feel like no one could ever top Jordan, but Kobeis really swaying my decision.

from now..... strictly Kobes for me. My goal, to collect every kobe shoe that has ever came out. Good thing im like over 50%

yesterday to watch the greatest player of all time... and yes, i grew up watching Jordan play.
..and trevor ariza is better then scottie pippen too
grin.gif

Kobe>>>>>>MJ

An i have trouble sayin that cuz he just beat A POWERS team. But it obvious Kobe da best player I have ever seen play, better then lebron mj earvin johnson.Kobe is easily better then them all.

ShoeConnoisseur09 wrote:

Didn't know time stopped....
grin.gif

You just had to really watch them both play to really distinguish both players to assort them in some sort of class... btw, Phil Jackson actually agrees withme(youtube) and that guy actually coached BOTH players.... but this is WDYWT, my fault.

for today.

3600759951_5d8cc3e21a.jpg

3601571120_96425a81cd.jpg

later

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^well there you have it.... even A. Powers says it.

roll.gif

I think if Jordan was in his prime now, and him and Kobe went at it, it would be a good match up...I used to feel like no one could ever top Jordan, but Kobe is really swaying my decision.

We all know Jordan wouldn't be able to do what he did with the TALENT and Competition that we have now days.... ppl forget that it was a struggle forJordan to get his 1st chip. and the records that he established were against who?...

damn it... how can you resist this conversation?

Back
Top Bottom