WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Thanks fellas, they're pretty comfy as well. I don't have an exact price on them but my guess is that they'll be $around $90-$115ish.

VIIheaven For some reason I thought of you when I first saw the orange and blue.
It's that NY Knicks logo getting to people's heads
laugh.gif
Can't wait for these though!

TY- your pics are all over sneaker files (180s and Aqua/structures) You affiliated? if not they s/b paying you
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BC2310

TY- your pics are all over sneaker files (180s and Aqua/structures) You affiliated? if not they s/b paying you
smokin.gif

Nike sends me the shoes to wear and I put them on. I guess you can say the shoes are my compensation. Tennis Balls should be in the US next month. Most likelyHoH only.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Nike sends me the shoes to wear and I put them on. I guess you can say the shoes are my compensation. Tennis Balls should be in the US next month. Most likely HoH only.
- Word to the hook up. Assuming you used to dig for sneakers on the reg, has any of your genuine interest decreased since you started havingsneakers sent to you? I doubt that I'd appreciate or care for sneakers as much if I didn't put the same effort I have given since I was a kid.

What up it ya boi da infamous A POWERS back again 2 start mah week of killin it more den usual.First off da kidd killin it in DA Chamber of fear LBJ's. Da kicks were banned in Asia so u know dae extraspecial!

Aspen P rockin:

Chamber s(not da first chambers I seen…)

Nike tee

Yankee fitted(cuz u know he gonna be a yankee soon)

Nooka watch

Cargoes

Stussy shades

Back
Top Bottom