WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

^Dope Lebrons.

It's kind of sad that names like Kool Moe Dee aren't known to so-called hip-hop heads nowadays.

The homie A Powers
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by five30

^Dope Lebrons.

It's kind of sad that names like Kool Moe Dee aren't known to so-called hip-hop heads nowadays.
It very sad so when da kidd wear old hip hop clothes I make sure to let everybody kno about da old artists in hopes dae can have da same kind ofrepsect u an i do.
Originally Posted by xblker47

A Powers
eek.gif
pimp.gif

what size do you wear?
11.5-14, but da dunk mans ain't goin anywhere.

...or Kool Keith, Kool Herc, Kool DJ Red Alert, Kool Kim, etc.

Originally Posted by truniversal

...or Kool Keith, Kool Herc, Kool DJ Red Alert, Kool Kim, etc.
I remember reading an article back in the day about how Missy Elliott asked, "Who was that?" after shaking Kool Herc's hand.
eyes.gif

^Dope Lebrons.

Kool Mo Dee? who's that?

Just kidding. But you have a point. A lot of old school hip hop artists aren't well known today. I was an assistant PE and track coach for my alma materand the head track coach was really from the old school, and he recited a famous line from Rapper's Delight to his 9th grade sixth period class andnobody knew where it came from. But then one day "Turn my Swag On" got stuck in his head and he sang"you got to get your swerve on" and everyone started correcting him and telling him who sang it, where to find the lyrics, what month that song cameout, what album it was on, and how to crank that Soulja Boy and all I could do was
laugh.gif
but at the same time I
smh.gif

A Powers does it. A lot of you let his humor get to you. If he didn't talk like that, y'all would still be hating on something... The kid has heatthat's for sure.

YO!

Dunkmans.
pimp.gif

"got da dot holes on da side"
tired.gif

Originally Posted by A POWERS

Wasn't you hating on Public Enemy 'bout 2 weeks ago? Keep your character consistent.

SelectaClutchStar: Curry's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ProperLive

blacksheep had them but only had like 3 pair MYK? got a pair it was a secret release SMH
frown.gif

I know, g. I was there and they had like a 7.5 & a 13 at the time. I slept thinking they were going to get a 12 in later.
smh.gif
That fool Mike probably coppedthe 12.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

A Powers does it. A lot of you let his humor get to you. If he didn't talk like that, y'all would still be hating on something... The kid has heat that's for sure.
agreed... i actually think A Powers is very funny. He must be doing something right to get all the heat he has tho.

I remember reading an article back in the day about how Missy Elliott asked, "Who was that?" after shaking Kool Herc's hand.
eyes.gif
- DJ Premier was there and lost respect for Missy after that. He said something to the effect of; "She be out there rocking all this oldschool gear and then fronts on the man who helped make it happen".

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
I know, g. I was there and they had like a 7.5 & a 13 at the time. I slept thinking they were going to get a 12 in later.
smh.gif
That fool Mike probably copped the 12.

DF!!!

thats his size
roll.gif

Originally Posted by A POWERS

^Dope Lebrons.

It very sad so when da kidd wear old hip hop clothes I make sure to let everybody kno about da old artists in hopes dae can have da same kind of repsect u an i do.
Originally Posted by xblker47

A Powers
eek.gif
pimp.gif

what size do you wear?
11.5-14, but da dunk mans ain't goin anywhere.

god damnnnnn 11.5-14 must be doubling tripling up those insoles

I must say, I couldnt stand Apowers once I saw that belt, but now, the passed few days, the dude has earned my respect, like it matters... But whatever he iswho he is and he is comedic and has some good fits... He needs his own thread... lol

Back
Top Bottom