WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Ty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

To go get my new watch back from being re-sized to not be all dangly on my wrist...*P.S.* Don't mind my pale Irish legs and arms...
omega seamaster!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's a sick watch, always wanted one but can't seem to bring myself to drop the loot for it. quartz model?

Wally: always a treat to see your trainers
Cris: WOW @ how crispy those Safari's are. I thought they were Oasis for some reason....lol
KbUeNo12: I'm still looking for a pair of those, good looks!!!!

Safari's are ill!

Reminds me how I have to wear mine.

Those Kobe IVs are ridiculous on the court. Great traction and stability. Funny how those who don't own them tell me, "man those are bad on yourankles." All I do is tie them to the top lace hole. Helps stabilize the ankle better for me personally.

Ty ~ killin' it with those Hoop Structures... the best C/W IMHO... good to know that Nike didn't drop those...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Ty ~ killin' it with those Hoop Structures... the best C/W IMHO... good to know that Nike didn't drop those...
took the words right out of my mouth...

NikexCartoon...dope Eddie Jones jersey.

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by BC2310

Tak- I need those Livestrong 90's!
devil.gif

A Powers-
eek.gif
smokin.gif

11.5-14
roll.gif
My pops always told me comin' up, shoes too small will wreck your feet
laugh.gif

Back when Cube starred in XXX, my kid brother (12 years younger) was all excited, I said something about his NWA days, and my own kid brother said "Ice Cube was a rapper?"
smh.gif
he was around 10 at the time but still,
smh.gif
@ myself
12.5-13 is his true size...he can go a size down if he has too or a size up. it makes sense or some of his shoes fit big and some fit small...sothe varying sizes

nikeXcartoon,

info on sweats?
laugh.gif

naw foreal, i been lookin for some quality sweats for a minute.

every time i get a pair they ball up or get ++%@%% in the wash.

Back
Top Bottom