WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Nice stuff everybody.
glasses.gif

1z15wd4.jpg

Anybody remember when they did a recall on that shoe? Back when they first released

I remember the Trunner recall.....sent back my navy and maize ones. I think it was a metal piece that was the issue?? Dope shoe nonetheless.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

^ Nice Trunner rawkus7632
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
OG or Retro?

Anybody remember when they did a recall on that shoe? Back when they first released.

back when the blk IIIs dropped I think, but I need a pair
pimp.gif

recycled pics, wore OG XIs to a weekly car meet

and today to school

Originally Posted by supervillain83

Couldnt sell these to save my life, had em as low as 40beans.....made em my new Gym shoes

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LMAO I copped a nds pair for 40bucks... and made them my gym shoes after one wear ... real good gym shoes tho[/color]
smokin.gif

supervill, bdis- I traded my CDP XIX's and a 11/12 CDP pack for DS DMP XIs and NDS Playoff XII's
smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]good trade my dude I have a DS DMP pack and also playoff 8'salso....[/color]
smokin.gif

YO! Me and my homeboy didn't wait in a single line that day. We made 3 trips to the car. Copped a total of 15 (there's 13 in the pic).

Wanna know what's crazier? Only 2 of the 15 were mine. Kept one, sold the other. I had enough money to cop FTL, FA, and FNL entire stocks myself. But Ipassed & let him get the 13... because I was scared I wouldn't get my money back.
tired.gif

frown.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

Wanna know what's crazier? Only 2 of the 15 were mine. Kept one, sold the other. I had enough money to cop FTL, FA, and FNL entire stocks myself. But I passed & let him get the 13... because I was scared I wouldn't get my money back.
tired.gif

GOD DAMN. you would have made a KILLING. You learn from your mistakes

Should have done it, ^^^ my dude worked at FL in toledo,oh so no lines for me on that day but ppl were def beastin and still are over those shoes....could havemade ur money back x5 on that deal

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Me and my homeboy didn't wait in a single line that day. We made 3 trips to the car. Copped a total of 15 (there's 13 in the pic).

Wanna know what's crazier? Only 2 of the 15 were mine. Kept one, sold the other. I had enough money to cop FTL, FA, and FNL entire stocks myself. But I passed & let him get the 13... because I was scared I wouldn't get my money back.
tired.gif

frown.gif

DF!!!

You could have made a good 7k
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

eek.gif
eek.gif
[Mike Myers] I love Gold!! [Mike Myers]

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

But UGH THOSE DMPs WOULD DEF BE GRAIL STATUS FOR ME.... i need those in my life. and ill make sure of it in the future!

YO!
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

You learn from your mistakes

laugh.gif

You'd think right? When the Tiff's dropped, I assumed that the shop was doing a 2 per limit like the 1st shop I went to... Finished with 4pair total. I'm damn sure they would've let me get everything. That would've been what, 14-16 maybe? And I was actually nervous about selling theones I got.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Sucks 'cause now that I have a mortgage, I don't have NOWHERE NEAR the same disposable income I had 3-4 years.

*Sigh* Anyway; today to the barbershop & to look for the Uptempo's.

2euonyv.jpg

OG's. I tell my homegirl who was working in Footaction that I had them since 8th grade. She's 24. She says to me: "how you had them in 8thgrade if I got them like my freshman year when I first started working for Footaction?"

It was so cute.
happy.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom