( ( ( WDYWT-OCTOBER-2007 ) ) )

^^I kinda see were ur comin from..celph does tend to build him self up too much on alot of tracks which is kinda annoying cus Ive being straying from the whole gangsta rap thing so fake persona's do bore me but if nothing else he does have some really good metaphors and funny @#%$ references

as far as sob goes..i think u just got a bad preview of them..theyre work on Shinoda mix tape was wayyyy better than theyre work on his album (as was his)..and if your basing your opinion off only the album I think you should give them a chance. Theyre latest tape called Razor Tag was really good..you gotta appreciate Ryu's word play, hes got some amazing skills lyrically

and Ive actually never listened to Swollen Members, I never heard anything good about them so I just never bothered with them

Quote:
i might listen to music you think is crap.
TeamAMFamLooking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

yeah like i said.. celph is my main problem. guy seems too fake. i guess all of demigodz payed for that. i'll give SOB another chance though if you say they're that good.
dont bother with SM.. dudes are horrible.
i agree with you on the whole gangsta rap thing.. but i'm from LA.. so i need some of it once in awhile :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
EquipoTRIcolor​

^^lol I hear that..Im from Brooklyn so I gotta listenin to it..its embedded in my dna lol
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

<...... medium SOB fan, please do give them another listen, with an open mind. Hip Hop has a funny way of warping our minds to one style of rhyming, sometimes it makes it hard to be open to an alternative vocal expression. was once a victim.
"ya all wanna be the NT icons, but cha thong is showin, go pull down ya skirt, now fix ya phuckin nylons." - j yarbrough

"a hater aint nothing but a groupie with a frown!" - j yarbrough

PFKxH&MxTOKYO TAXI NIKE SB....
TO SKOOL

NOSSAxLEVI 501xGR NIKE DUNK....
TO EAT WITH FRIENDS

.::SoLeAdDiCtIoN::.

To a funny day at school
35d8g00.jpg

axmyr6.jpg
i'm russian, if that matters.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

wildin this mornin at my boy NLV crib

Authentic Island straw hat x LV Millionaire shades x Johnny Cupcakes x Authentic millionaire man belt x Custom Icee Fresh 40inch franco and medallion x Avianne and Co Diamond watch x Haze G-Shock x Bape holster x LRG holster x True Religion x Tweed

Butler:
New Era Diplomat Hat x LV Millionaires x Butler suit x Nelly Number 1 CBs

2di3xqw.jpg

dr8ak7.jpg

28kn0m.jpg
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

^ outfit is very MO
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt lead me to the teabagging of an uber-hot asian guy! Some spooning was involved as well! BUY THIS SHIRT NOW!!"
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= "THAMASSACRE0613"​

Back
Top Bottom