( ( ( WDYWT-OCTOBER-2007 ) ) )

Quote:
no one else feels like their privacy has been violated by dude pullin out his camera in a public restroom?
|I
tired.gif
HELLA SHOES! 12-13 VINTAGE SBS NIKE ADIDAS DUNKS AIR FORCES HYPHY COP THIS GOODY GOODY SHOES HELLA HEAT LIMITED AND SHHHHH

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

laugh.gif
^^^
To go to school, I hate school...school sucks...I wish I didn't have school... cuz I hate it....but yeah anyways here it is...
http://photobucket.com
"My pimp game proper, my inf' aim proper
So run and I will hit you like Jeremiah Trotter
Yessuh! Call me, young Carter
My leather so soft and I be stunt'n like my dada
Ya dig?"

rock and rollll
popopopopoto4.jpg

po0oopoopyp2.jpg

how does everyone take pictures of them self so well mine look dumb

+rotation 4 da week
dsc01767lx0.jpg

if anyone wants to buy any of the shoes in any pictures, theyre 8.5 i want cash to buy the orange box coming out todayyYyY

Quote:
solelovely- its his macbook , i thought it was a pc but if you look close its an apple. its just an apple thing when your using a program
EquipoTRIcolor​

my life sucks right now. 27th and 28th im playing house shows with a band and missing bloodclot/cold world/bracewar/bitter end/trapped under ice in bmore 27th, then missing the floor punch show the 28th gahhhhhhhhhh.. atleast i got tickets to danzig and doyle

Quote:
I don't know about that. I can think of plenty of dudes on NT who regularly wear LOC, REV, SCHISM, ... gear

Notice he said,
Quote:
around my way
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Supreme, Stussy/Undftd, Iron Hearts, AM 95 Chilis. Yesterday to eat sushi at TGI Sushi (yall gotta try it if you're in the South Bay) and to Mission Ale House.

^^Nice hat and ID's. Been looking for that hat in 7 5/8 for awhile. Picked it up at the sale huh? ID's remind me of Escape II's.

well, i was gonna quote Hows Your Edge, but Destination Kicks :wink:
wink.gif
:D
happy.gif
8)
glasses.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Sexy how the wind blows through your hair Jan :/

Today to hit up huf again
DSC0767.jpg

Back to the dark room to enlarge