( ( ( WDYWT-OCTOBER-2007 ) ) )

Quote:
^damn where in Hawaii is rent that expensive? I have A LOT of family from Honolulu and they make it seem that Hawaii is cheap

I'm living in Waikele. I could buy a 4-5/bedroom house back on the mainland with the money I forked over for my 2 br/1 bath box. Crazy

Nice fits everyone.

:wow:
eek.gif
$200K?!?!?! thats it?? you cant even buy 1000 sq foot of plain old dirt for that much here in the bay area.

and :wow:
eek.gif
ebay Auctions [Price Reduction] - Stussy Vans, Kashima AM97, Mad Hectic Court Force, Angus SB, Hundreds Paisley Hoody[url=http://www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=540017]
For Sale - Sz 9 [Air Jordan DMP 6, Nubuck 12, P-Rod 1 & Bape][url=http://www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=551363]
For Sale - Sz 8 [Tinker JRods, Tiffany Dunk SB, Hunter Dunk SB, Military 4, Green Bean 5, Delta Forces, AF1 Matrix]​

Damn first post. If ya'll saw me post some dumb @#%$ in the general, some punk from NYC hacked into my account and got me banned and just fudged everything up. Lurking on NT 5 days.....I felt so underprivileged, which says alot about my life. Eh......anyway...made this on Sunday:

2wp6joy.jpg
TEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE

Wore AF1 Supreme '07 (Rasheed) to class, and Air Jordan Retro V (Silver/Green-Bean-Flint Grey) to chill at a friends house.

Nice pic Fong. That sucks you got your account hacked. I just don't understand why you would want to hack someones NT account?
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

^^^I know man....black goo just comin' out of all parts of me. It's more of a "cool" thing with no real purpose.....although the one coming out of my hat is suspect....

Got to give thanks to "J is for Joanne" for the photoshop brushes from like back in the days....

And sup Capo617.....I think I finally know who you are...
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Stepmom? Damn...I don't even want to ask. I was logged on and just noticed that my avatar changed for some dumb reason. Then I thought if I log back out and back in, it would go away but then dude changed my password and the e-mail that I can retrieve it from. I searched the general on some pas posts and I just saw that there was a post about a dude wearin' a doo rag. People were wondering if I was on one....haha..... but >:
mad.gif
TEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE

Quote:
Damn first post. If ya'll saw me post some dumb in the general, some punk from NYC hacked into my account and got me banned
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMIRONMAN
B.....U.....L.....L.....S
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 91 - 92 - 93 - 96 - 97 - 98​

It's been a minute....
penn state is getting COLD
new era cubs fitted
gap thermal
10 deep