( ( ( WDYWT-OCTOBER-2007 ) ) )

dyvonq.jpg

23k7wu9.jpg
FATE

Rob E O So. where'd you find that reason tee at?
holdin it down for all the fat peeps on NT

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

Dope IDs Will.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

airjordans4life, curious question bro.. i always wondered isn't your ring suppose to be on the ring finger rather then the middle since your married?

sorry for the curiosity :lol:
laugh.gif
My eBay​

ill stuff everyone.
past couple days:

h&m
uniqlo
untiffany's

today:

spud akomplice tee
my new favorite jeans (all-son)
dontrelle's

Quote:
Awe man...I was just there cause we left and we were near by some friend of a friends house. But I know what your saying. Either people are making babies up there in their rice rockets or smokin' that sticky green cause all them damn cars were foggin' up. :lol:
laugh.gif
I only stayed like 10 minutes before I was feelin' all old......

:rofl:
roll.gif
thats where i used to go make babies back in HS also. loved the convenience of my parents mini-van. :wow:
embarassed.gif

Quote:
all good man, i get asked all the time. i was 195 lbs when i got married 6 years ago and the ring fit perfectly on my ring finger. i lost 50 lbs a couple years later and the ring became too big so i wear it on my middle finger. i'm now at 160, but its still too big for the ring finger. i tried to get it re-sized but couldn't cuz its made out of platinum and has a 18K gold strip going down the middle of the ring.
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
... he know he love J because
he love everything J say, J does ...

NYC NTers --- TFS SAMPLE SALE

Fongstarr - sick pic of twin peeks. my parents work by the hospital right down the street.
iLL W1LLiam - dope id's will. :pimp:
pimp.gif

AIRADAMM - very nice pick up. :wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom