( ( ( WDYWT-OCTOBER-2007 ) ) )

Cloudy day today in ol' eastern KY

Gap Hoody
Ae Camo Shorts
White Cement IV's

TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

r8bc5k.jpg
TEAM PLATANOWWW.FLIPYOURKICKS.COM, ITS BACK UP!EBAY-CB34 'GODZILLAS'. NEW PATENT BLUE/WHITE DT MAX 96,VINTAGE STARTER, ADIDAS, CAPCITY NEW ERA HATS *JUST UPDATED*VINTAGE NBA, MLB, AND NFL NEW ERA HATS! LEAVE OFFERS!FOR SALE ON NIKETALK! 9.5/10 *Yet to be released blue/white DT MAX 96+ nike AM 90 boots *retail shipped* EARLY!

Quote:
I got a pair of 2005 retro 90s for sale now. I think for some reason they look better than the recently released retro.
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

^^I knew I wasnt the only 1 that got thrown off.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Quote:
Hey married dude (MyT) wha cha laughing at? Us single dudes appreciate ALL the ladies still =)....even the NT ladies!
:wow:
eek.gif
284633097.jpg
:tongue:
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
284633698.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY​
' ' where cow tippin' requires heat on your feet ' '​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

Maybe I am mistaken but I thought the 05 retro serial number began with 05xxxxx while the newer retro started with some different numbers that Nike changed, Maybe I am thinking about the HOA Air max 95 neon. I know the serial number on them didnt begin with the release year. If I am incorrect my bad.
JORDAN III, IV, V, VII, AIR MAXES, PINK BOX SB'S ALL FOR SALE!!!
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK TO MY EBAY AUCTIONS

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbej24

Quote:
yeh, i feel the same way. if i can't have a nice lady, i'd settle for an NT lady.
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

Quote:
Made my Premium Label I believe. Should be able to get it offline from a few places

bought from Premium Label directly still havent got my tees and its been 2 months.

Quote:
^^yes it is. I'm a little confused on how he got the skater blended in though. plus, where is the shadow for the first two (before he jumped onto the ramp)?
TeamAMFamLooking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

hhhahhah yeah its automated. i like the pic!

its jst some skatepark near my house
the scene was so thick
Low riders, Seventy-seven Sevilles, El Dawgs
Nuttin but them 'llacs

myspace.com/bigjumpoff

thats cool, theres no skate parks near me...

Anyway, The black area and watermarks were buggin me...
wb8kk6.jpg
TeamAMFamLooking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeh, i feel the same way. if i can't have a nice lady, i'd settle for an NT lady.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This had me rollin. :lol:
laugh.gif

i was just foolin around rafsjays. most of the girls that been around here for awhile are real troopers.
VAN
HALEN​

Sorry for the blurry pic.For some reason my favorite Dunk release this year. Fell in love with these the first time I saw them. Shout out to the Patta dude that showed me these look hot with "Gucci" laces. Peace! And please stop posting those Darn HUFs :pimp:
pimp.gif
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

Wanted In A Sz 9.5 Or 10:

Black/Red Jordan 1 or Black Toes
White/Red/Black Jordan 2
Black/Red Jordan 5
Raptor Jordan 7
Black/Red Jordan 12

Back
Top Bottom