( ( ( WDYWT-OCTOBER-2007 ) ) )

nice green monsters on the last page and bibby ix lows...
shirt - shorts - shoes - escuela

Quote:
... Do you have any idea where to get the "plain tees w/the horse in the lower left corner" ? I know what you are talking about, I'm just not sure where to get them.

:wow:
eek.gif
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

CoolGreyGray - Those III's are freakin' freshhhhhh
pimp.gif

funkdoctor73 - Freakin' Dope Dope London's

Mr KBiZZLe - Those IX's, very very dope!!!!! I've been looking for that #23 pair, I have the the ones with #10. Good stuff.
pimp.gif

Brought out the Cherrywood's

OG 'The Restaurant Chicago' shirt.

^^^iNeed A Pair Of Cherrywood's Again!!!...[6th Grade, 6th Grade...
smh.gif
]
YanYan954 [iNk] Sneakerplay...TEAM BEMBAY!

I think I'll start posting here on the regular, I've got quite enough time on my hands, being at school and all......

Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

I was just saying to myself that the 16s are some of the most underrated and underappreciated Jordans.
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketch​
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Chill day in the bay...to school, nice talking to you Mr. Broc.
*Cris selling some good shoes, too bad your not my size, i need another pair of futuras*
281377026.jpg

" ~ So many paths to choose from. The outcomes for each are uncertain. Decide on a path and keep moving. ~ "

Quote:
Marshalls 3 for 14.99 i think it was. v-neck and crew neck. v-neck is slightly deep, so go down a size. sizing isn't consisten imho, due to "irregularities". some packs ive gotten stupid long length, some just right.
i suggest getting the crewnecks of these PRL's

LeftyJeenyus, thanks for the information. Maybe this weekend I'll go over to Marshalls and see what they got.

Dope pic stuntastic
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

Quote:
^ Oh man, I see you kept them real cleannnnnnnnn :pimp:
pimp.gif

Hahah sup man long time no talk, the ones i got from you are stil sitting DS in the case, Im wearing NYC. LDN & TKO just sit in the case.
" ~ So many paths to choose from. The outcomes for each are uncertain. Decide on a path and keep moving. ~ "

jcinista you know where I can get that white shirt dude on the far right has on?? don't know if that is you??
...Ed
--------------------------------​
Coming Straight Out of the 718 District...Brooklyn
...You Mad?

DJBBert :
SoLeSuPrEmE :
^ Oh man, I see you kept them real cleannnnnnnnn
pimp.gif

Hahah sup man long time no talk, the ones i got from you are stil sitting DS in the case, Im wearing NYC. LDN & TKO just sit in the case.
Indeed, it's been quite a while. Ha! I wore my NYC's also and kept the TKO's and LDN's in the case. But I couldn't stand my NYC's turning brownish on the soles after just a few wears...got rid of them'...then couldn't bring myself to un-ds another pair. Well I'm glad the LDN's are in good hands.

BILLIONHEIRESS 's coat tails...

Support that good hip-hop ya'll
"blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah"
-Everything on the radio & most rappers period

Back
Top Bottom