WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, i dunno, i get hated on, cats say i make faces or whatever... i can honestly say i don't, it's just my face (i got a baby face, love it or hateit, it's my face, i don't really care, i got plenty of females who are feeling me, don't really care about what dudes think of my physicalappearance, that's a lil' suspect imo, look at my shoes and clothes and that's it please)... i don't have photoshop nor know how to use it toblank my face out of my pix, nor do i really see the point... who the hell really cares what my face looks like? furthermore, why are MEN looking at it likethat?

personally, i like shoes and clothes a lot, and just fashion in general, and i come on here to post my fits, and see others... i don't look at these pixand look at dude's faces or bodies and make judgments on people's physical characteristics and appearance... that's being mighty lite in theloafers imo (which is cool, i got no hate for gays, but stop frontin')...

nothing is more suspect than obsessive justification. nt threads need to stop getting OD'ed. WIWT, Shoes only, theway it should be (recycled, definitely not shorts weather here anymore):

^^True, true!^^

On that note...

Thanks again for these Oli!! They have a good home
wink.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by never wear them

not naming no names... but if you take offense to this then you might be in doubt....

some of you guys look Feminine ......
grin.gif

my opinion tho... this is what did you wear today and from what i remember, criticism comes with the territory...
cableboy.gif
23wo3dt.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@gifs...

Yesterday around town...

Stussy beanieXRalph rugbyXpurple AM90 Nike (i dont like my clothes to match)

smh at me buying clothes and no camera...
frown.gif

=] Have a nice day!

Parton my facial expression, Banana Republic Fisherman Coat, NewEra, Ambitious Flannel, Wesc Jeans, Tennisballs...

Dreads gotta unds my pee wee's
skav b dope fits as always
neverwearthem send those send helps this way...

Cris - Only a few that still rock HH

Hammecharge - Nice fit! To be honest I won't be able to pull off those tennis balls

sneakermane - fit looks really nice with the jacket

two pieces with diff. directional stripes is a no no. imo

Back
Top Bottom