WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

just finished up re-atatching the soles on my og 12s

What did you use for the soles?? How hard was it?? I have a pair that needs a little love...

452609417_1577983902_0.jpeg

For another day at the office wit a DC twist

and for son wit them stunners, those are my favorite pair of balling shoes EVER! i've had 3 pairs in my lifetime but only one right now
frown.gif

i need to hit up ebay

NikeAirCobra, CanIFly, n eorr23-thanx for tha comments a few pages back

Jberk81-the kids will neverstarve….i got them covered!!!!

Dreads-good look on the lace switchon them 1z…..clean fit!!!

ANYWAYS, FOR TODAY
32e2563ef5e85077d6f2d433b54d9d307cb27e0.pjpg

YESTERDAY

WEDNESDAY

TUESDAY

UPS man dropped these off. Special thanks to my buddy for grabbing these for me. You know who you are. I was gonna stock them for later, but I couldn'tresist.

I found these laying around in my closet yesterday.. and they were all beat.. tried my best to restore them.. and this is the finished project.. now I'mwearing them to work today.

IsTaYsTuNiNyA wrote:
I found these laying around in my closet yesterday.. and they were all beat.. tried my best to restore them.. and this is the finished project.. now I'm wearing them to work today.

That's the reason why I sold mine for $40 an I wore them 3 times.

abernja -
pimp.gif
. can't wait to get my pair, paid way over retail....but it's all good. really needed them.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

abernja -
pimp.gif
. can't wait to get my pair, paid way over retail....but it's all good. really needed them.

Thankfully I didn't have to pay over retail, but trust me on this. Your love for them will quadruple once you open the box. A million times better inperson. Can't take these things off my feet.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My first ZKIV too.

Ultraflatblack- Nice stuff
pimp.gif

Today, to my speech class, then work. I hate the bay bridge..its making BART super crazy.

H&M
Levi's
Vans

Back
Top Bottom