We are all born Atheist.

I wouldn't say atheist but you're born with a blank slate. In order to be an atheist you need to have a concept of God that you decline to accept. A baby being born doesn't even have a concept of color.

I wouldn't say atheist but you're born with a blank slate. In order to be an atheist you need to have a concept of God that you decline to accept. A baby being born doesn't even have a concept of color.

Nope. We're all born inherently inclined to a specific religion. If I were born, and adopted by animals with zero human contact I would still believe in a specific religion.

Nope. We're all born inherently inclined to a specific religion. If I were born, and adopted by animals with zero human contact I would still believe in a specific religion.

depends on how you define atheism

If being an atheist means an absence of belief in a god, then yes.

We are all born atheists.

false.

Atheists deny god's existence. You have to form an opinion to deny it. So, how many day olds have formed an opinion?
laugh.gif

depends on how you define atheism

If being an atheist means an absence of belief in a god, then yes.

We are all born atheists.

false.

Atheists deny god's existence. You have to form an opinion to deny it. So, how many day olds have formed an opinion?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

this

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

this

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Nope. We're all born inherently inclined to a specific religion.
How so?  I'm not sure I understand you.
If atheist parents have a child, how is that child "born inherently inclined to a specific religion."  How is religion hereditary?  

How can a newborn infant even fathom the concept of a god, much less religion?

If atheist parents have a child, how is that child "born inherently inclined to a specific religion."  How is religion hereditary?  

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

I was being sarcastic....I'm not that stupid.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom