We are all born Atheist.

yes and no. You are not born religious, and since you have no idea of religion you cant reject it and become atheist.

Youre not technically athiest, but you kinda are since you dont believe in anything

yes and no. You are not born religious, and since you have no idea of religion you cant reject it and become atheist.

Youre not technically athiest, but you kinda are since you dont believe in anything

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Nope. We're all born inherently inclined to a specific religion. If I were born, and adopted by animals with zero human contact I would still believe in a specific religion.
I agree. We're all born with a belief in a specific religion. If I were born into the times of Ancient Greece, there is no doubt that I would still believe in my current religion.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Nope. We're all born inherently inclined to a specific religion. If I were born, and adopted by animals with zero human contact I would still believe in a specific religion.
I agree. We're all born with a belief in a specific religion. If I were born into the times of Ancient Greece, there is no doubt that I would still believe in my current religion.

Originally Posted by Eyrkel

No bother arguing,NT is majority athiest and bashes anything that has to do with religion. 
ohwell.gif

We are all born without knowing or believing the existance of/ or non-existance of god... Just like we are born illiterate..

Religion is not something you are born with.. Something that the forces around you teach you or in some cases make you conform to..

We are all born without knowing or believing the existance of/ or non-existance of god... Just like we are born illiterate..

Religion is not something you are born with.. Something that the forces around you teach you or in some cases make you conform to..

Originally Posted by pacers31

I wouldn't say atheist but you're born with a blank slate. In order to be an atheist you need to have a concept of God that you decline to accept. A baby being born doesn't even have a concept of color.

Originally Posted by pacers31

I wouldn't say atheist but you're born with a blank slate. In order to be an atheist you need to have a concept of God that you decline to accept. A baby being born doesn't even have a concept of color.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Humans have a tendency to fill misunderstandings with the supernatural, so I think that humans have a tendency to believe that a supernatural being exists.

"why did he have to die so young?"
"god works in mysterious ways"

indifferent.gif
the concept of god and his mysterious ways and his bigger plan allow people to accept things easier than something they don't quite fully understand.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

False.

Tabula rasa.

this flew over everyone's head, and it couldn't be more right. +1 to you good sir.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Humans have a tendency to fill misunderstandings with the supernatural, so I think that humans have a tendency to believe that a supernatural being exists.

"why did he have to die so young?"
"god works in mysterious ways"

indifferent.gif
the concept of god and his mysterious ways and his bigger plan allow people to accept things easier than something they don't quite fully understand.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

False.

Tabula rasa.

this flew over everyone's head, and it couldn't be more right. +1 to you good sir.

ironically it's always 'atheist' who want to talk about god.
laugh.gif
idiots
it's not a question of whether or not god exits. how can you 'not believe' in something if it doesn't exist?

if 'it' doesn't exist whatever 'it' happens to be..how could you express disbelief? 

ironically it's always 'atheist' who want to talk about god.
laugh.gif
idiots
it's not a question of whether or not god exits. how can you 'not believe' in something if it doesn't exist?

if 'it' doesn't exist whatever 'it' happens to be..how could you express disbelief? 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

ironically it's always atheist who want to talk about god.
laugh.gif
idiots

Word son. My grandma recently bought me a bible, my eyes are open
pimp.gif
. Damb atheists must have really low IQs, how the hell can you read this $H*t and no believe it?
eek.gif

Yahweh is the answer to all of life's questions. Only idiots ask questions.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

ironically it's always atheist who want to talk about god.
laugh.gif
idiots

Word son. My grandma recently bought me a bible, my eyes are open
pimp.gif
. Damb atheists must have really low IQs, how the hell can you read this $H*t and no believe it?
eek.gif

Yahweh is the answer to all of life's questions. Only idiots ask questions.

Back
Top Bottom