We gettin money #&??@$ Vol. Settlement

I remember signing up on a website asking if I wanted to be part of the lawsuit..but that had to be at least 2 years ago maybe a bit less..i signed up my mom and mysef and totally forgot about it unti I got the checks.

Knowing this is NT...  I can just see someone depositing those $98 then buying a pair of J's for $160+, then being overdrawn -$62 
laugh.gif

What's an overdraft?

Is it when someone takes out more money than they really have in their account resulting in a negative balance?

Or

Is it when someone takes out more money than allowed per day at an ATM or something (some banks limit how much you can take out per ATM transaction)??

Originally Posted by derrty6232

What's an overdraft?

Is it when someone takes out more money than they really have in their account resulting in a negative balance?

Or

Is it when someone takes out more money than allowed per day at an ATM or something (some banks limit how much you can take out per ATM transaction)??
i sincerely hope you are under the age of 18

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

I remember signing up on a website asking if I wanted to be part of the lawsuit..but that had to be at least 2 years ago maybe a bit less..i signed up my mom and mysef and totally forgot about it unti I got the checks.

Can we still sign up??
nerd.gif

Still haven't got mine. Is there anyway we can check if we're suppose to get one? I mean I'd rather know if I'm getting it or not than anticipating this @$+% everyday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Can we still sign up??
nerd.gif

At this point im sure you cant because you werent included in the suit which that was what that site was for.@Ktown I have no idea I just did it and forgot about it.

Back
Top Bottom