We got our IIIs and XIs, but will we ever see these done right? Seriously.

balloonoboy

Banned
air-jordan-1-i-retro-1994-white-black-red-18.jpg

Easily tied with the BCs and Concords as my favorite sig(s).
smokin.gif

I mean the patent leather joints were cool and so were the alphas from last year, but I want this shoe. High top, PU midsole, air unit. Done right. Pleeeeease.

They retroed the BC 3 four time and these only retroed once.
Why can't JB retro them again?

I'd love to get a pair of these again, I got the 94s when they were on the sales rack from a Finishline at my local mall. Wore the hell out of them for a year and a half, then they just disappeared from my closet. When I got serious about getting the shoes I really wanted and holding onto them I took a look at how much they were going for and balked at the prices, if only I'd saved those.

done right? No. done like the III's and XI's in the sense that they resemble fakes more than authenics? Without a doubt.

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

done right? No. done like the III's and XI's in the sense that they resemble fakes more than authenics? Without a doubt.

They also will have a jumpman on the back, which kills the shoe IMO.
ohwell.gif

I want these to retro, but only if they have Banned I quality.

85b7939f810d028baf3cd194cf2c385e.jpg

In the meantime, Im good with my crispy 94s

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I would love to see a banned style quality release of these !

If your talking about how you they released the Banned 1's then HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want a GR release. 

Originally Posted by you big dummy

We can't even get III's or XI's done right, so I wouldn't count on it.
THIS.
But that's a pipe dream since this is what is expected of JB.

No jump man and high cut, then I'm in. If not then they can keep them in the vault.

ya im surprised they aint release these yet being that they OD with the retros 1s and they already released every other OG colorway for other retros

I would love to see these...and as said above...a GR please....the Banned release was crazy and I had to take the day off of work to get my 2 pairs.

I'm so thirsty for a retro of these legendary 1s.

Still mad that the Banned release didn't reached retail stores.

PLEASE JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only interested if they release high cut like the originals & 1st set of retros
the AJ1 just doesn't feel right on foot otherwise

Back
Top Bottom