We know what cars you have. What cars do you want/dream of, NT?

2010 BMW 760LI
pimp.gif

watermark.php

And I don't even know HOW I found THIS, but pretty much want all of them too...
nice_truck.jpg

0701_turp_01z+project_scion_tc+front_right_view.jpg

Zanardi NSX
270979065_3omFN-M.jpg

8-porsche-carrera-gt-440000.jpg

I'll add more later, I'm hooongry. I can't stop dreaming about cars, it's rather unhealthy.

One 77 is ridiculous
devil.gif

WHERE did you you find those challenger pics? I like mucho!
eek.gif
I find itsnot easy to come by a challenger shoot where i actually like the pictures and not just the car.

Originally Posted by il prescelto

sigmakidownz wrote:
Track car #2

zenvo_st1_large_19.jpg

zenvo_st1_large_03.jpg

whats the last car?

Zenvo ST1, the first supercar built and designed in Denmark.
the Denmark-assembled 1,104-hp, 233-mph ST1 offers "predictable" handling, and piloting one is "like driving a small hatchback," albeit a stupendously fast one. If nothing else, the Danes sure knew how to make the car's 7.0-liter V8 sound properly mighty.

Source

I wouldn't mind either of these:

Aston Martin Vantage
Mercedes Benz SL63 AMG or C63 AMG
Volvo S60R

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

w/ a white interior..hmm
pimp.gif

2rosyee.jpg
pimp.gif
say word to this.... this over a 745 for me..... but ialready have a 745... i kust like these because you can hook them up better......

its funny cuz im carshopping right now and i dont even have much dough (but moms does and she trying to look out) so im thinking bout copping a 02 porscheboxster..... I feel like im stupid stuntin too since im only 21

porsche_ruf_rt12.jpg

The Rt 12 is among the fastest production cars in the world, with a 0-60 time of 3.2 seconds and 219 mph (350 km/h) top speed with standardgearing,[sup][2][/sup]giving it superior straight-line performance when compared to the current generation of supercars, such as the Ferrari Enzo, Porsche Carrera GT and Mercedes-McLaren SLR. Other vehicles such as the Dauer 962 Le Mans, BugattiVeyron and McLaren F1 have higher top speeds, but each of these examples isconsiderably more expensive and only the Veyron is still in production.

Although the top speed is officially reported as 219�mph (352�km/h), there is a taller gearing option which is reported to boost the car's figures in650�bhp (480�kW) form to a speed in excess of 225�mph (362�km/h). Since every Rt 12 is manufactured to customer specification with a variety of major choicessuch as rear or all wheel drive, suspension systems and engines, the actual weight and performance figures vary between each individual car.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

OP, about your pink 240SX, I'd rather take this:
super_15.jpg

Silvia s15.
pimp.gif
YOOOOO!

I didn't know dudes on NT knew about the Silvia legacy.

I came in here to post this exact car.

I'm sad that it's not legal in the U.S.
frown.gif

You, my friend, get a
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom