We Muslims to are Humans.VOL; Speak Out.

From this video I can conclude that Muslim kids don't like broccoli (I only watched the first 25 seconds), which I can totally relate to because Idon't either. I would like to thank you for my newfound understanding of Muslims.

grin.gif

That's what 2,000 of them said? Does that mean that all of the people who weren't featured shared the same sentiment as the people who were?

Eh. That song was horrible. And, in reference to your title, it's "too", not "to".

haha...i know most of the people in the video, and some of them are my friends....i'm muslim btw.

i like the concept of the video cause it's just there to shed away some of the stereotypes and dehumanizing of muslims that the media has shoved downeveryone's throats. but on a strict critique of the video, the song is kinda corny but that's ok for a country song i guess...the thing is it couldeasily have been a song for christianity or any other faith that believes in paradise.

regardless of anything that's said...islam is the straight path.

Wow, im muslim, and i thought this video was ******ed. the concept was cool, but the song sucked and so did the actual video. There are other ways of bringingacross that message (Praise the XI) no offense

When the guy said "would you be scared if i moved into your neighborhood"

I automatically said yes.

The video was pretty corny but I know what its message is. The message is that most Muslims, especially Muslims in the United States share a very similaroutlook on life and set of values as other Americans, particularly practcing Christians.

I personally would not want to live the life of a strict, practicing Muslim or that of a strict, practicing Christian or Jew for that matter. However, if youwant or in some cases need order, discipline and a sense of purpose and direction in your life, becoming a practicing and faithful Muslim is a very effectiveway to get all of those things into your life.

Muslim ideals are about being kind to your neighbor, loving and providing for your family, being a good person in the community, helping the poor and all ofthe things that those of use from a Christian or Jewish tradition would also consider the ideal way of living life. Our traditions disagree about how importantJesus was, what book was the final say regarding God's will, whether or not pork and alcohol are bad or not and if the end of the world will be a first orsecond coming but when it comes to the ideas of what it means to be upstanding and moral, Jews and Christians an Muslims are pretty much in agreement.

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

When the guy said "would you be scared if i moved into your neighborhood"

I automatically said yes.

that's my boy adam...and you're just trying to get a few laughs.
anyways, i think for the first time i agree with rexanglorum said.

I'm muslim too.

In my spare time i enjoy burning flags of western countries, exercising my superiority to women, racing magic carpets with my muslim friends, kidnappingreporters, and killing infidels.

That's basically what all of us muslims do for fun since it's against our religion to have electricity.

ehh didnt watch the video... but ehh... yall dont get THAT much hate... besides u dont have to LOOK muslim to b one...

Back
Top Bottom