*** We Never Went To The Moon Video *** Wait we did?

Some of these images may very well have been faked, but we'll never know if it was because we were incapable of reaching the Moon, or whether it wasbecause of something they discovered there....

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Wasn't everything explained in Mythbusters episode of the moon hoax?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea...kinda!
nerd.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Wasn't everything explained in Mythbusters episode of the moon hoax?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea...kinda!
nerd.gif
[/color]
Just saw it

Conspiracy theory debunked.

The whole beating the USSR back in the 60s/Cold War sounds acceptable to me. The real question is why hasn't NASA gone back to the moon now? Afraid thatthe images might look different.
nerd.gif

Like Kneesh said, I don't trust our Government anymore....

I remember bringing this up to my astronomy teacher when I was a little iffy about if they did or not. He said if that were true then thoasands of peopleinvolved would have been keeping it a secret. Which of course, something like this would most certainly get out. Before someone says the government paid themoff tor something ridiculous let me just say now that your an idiot. just laugh at you first.

America is full of lies . I know we didn't go to the moon. 40 years later and they still can't get there
laugh.gif

Why haven't we gone back to the moon?

Because there's nothing there.

Are we afraid it would look different than the original photos?

Think about it-- Hubble Telescope take pictures of galaxies and nebulae much farther than we'll be able to travel, but you think for some reason that itcan't take pictures of the moon? There are camera lenses that everyday photographers can buy that can get pretty clear images of the surface of the moon.

Word to...
Huge%20Lens.jpg

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Why haven't we gone back to the moon?

Because there's nothing there.
Or maybe because it's expensive.
This.

I think I've addressed this topic at least 5 times..............this year.

It comes down to budgeting. I know first hand, I worked at a NASA contractor for a few semesters.
There is barely enough money for Shuttle laaunches let alone lunar missions right now.

Every time this thread reoccurs I see the same idiotic replies backed by same logic.

"we never went to the moon because we haven't been back"
"If we went to the moon, why don't we go back right now"

Could you come up with a better standard argument?

I never went to London, because I've never been back either.
eyes.gif

No, I've had no reason or money to return to London.

Replace :London with moon and "I" with United States of America.

Back
Top Bottom