We Still Believe!!! Team Pilipinas 2009

Man! Look at those big guns of Asi on the 6th pic! I bet the **** had a good beating from those!

Thanks for the pics again choy30.
smile.gif

After being chosen to represent the country again, Asi was quoted by saying "We have an unfinished business!" Ha Seung Jin watch out!!!
smokin.gif

Anyone noticed Asi shouting "Puta" after being fouled and missing the shot? That's one for thosequestioning Asi's Filipino Citizenship!
roll.gif

Good Luck!!! Laban kung Laban!!!

Originally Posted by soul228

Anyone noticed Asi shouting "Puta" after being fouled and missing the shot? That's one for those questioning Asi's Filipino Citizenship!
roll.gif

natawa ko dito ah...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chase on

Originally Posted by soul228

Anyone noticed Asi shouting "Puta" after being fouled and missing the shot? That's one for those questioning Asi's Filipino Citizenship!
roll.gif

natawa ko dito ah...
roll.gif
noticed that also, there was an instance that Asi could have a chance to make it a three-point play but missed it, the camera was all focused athim and you can tell he was mouthing "P**A"! haha

helterbrand, even on the chot reyes team, continious to dissapoint. He's not really a distributor, he can't penetrate esp with his injury, what elsecan he do

now I know why Baguio is part of the team!!!!!!!hehe opinion ko na lang bro ..baka maraming kontra haha ..

Originally Posted by gishtar

now you know why Baguio is part of the team!!!!!!!

Pretty much!
laugh.gif
I got some doubt for Skyrus before the Tournament started.But i'll still go with James than Baguio. (San Miguel Fan ako ah)

But as far as International Tournaments are concerned, I think PBA Superstars doesnt exactly prosper in the International Competition. (Seigle, Caguioa, Yap,Santos, Ildefonso and many others) well at least in this Decade
wink.gif

Baguio, play of the tournament. Someone please post it on youtube!

That horn that sounds when a Korean takes a FT makes me smile everytime.

Good thing Dillinger made that layup at the end of the 3rd. He was about to join Raymundo in the "completely useless" category.

Galing ni Baguio!
pimp.gif

Nagkakalat sa rebounding ang Team Pilipinas, tsk tsk.

Wala talaga si Jared Dillinger. Instead of driving strong, pull up. Instead of the extra pass, driving against three. Binunot pa si Asi, ang labo ng patternsni Yeng Guiao.

I wonder if anyone on the team has noticed that the 2 runs made was mostly because of the transition game and not on jump shots?

Why is everyone bashing our players? instead of being united as one to win against Korea, we are pointing fingers to each others.

I mean why cant anyone see the importance kerby brings, he still havent showed his real game. well, Bakaw nga siya
Jared, dami din naman natutulong niya, now tell me who would drive against a 7'3 behemoth in a tournament where in fouls arent usually called?

Dami pa eh, La lang, just wanted to express my feelings. Peace Guys!

**Ha Seung-Jin wearing the Toro Bravo Pack, the Red Ones

@jmoney: Agreed. I thought when he put Pennisi in, he was gonna put him and Asi on the floor together. Instead, iniwan pa si Dillinger. Maybe a lineup of GHelterbrand, G Baguio, F Norwood, F Pennisi, C Taulava. The backcourt would make for speed and Norwood could play the point forward spot. Pennisi and Taulavaagain have been the consistent leaders of this team.

Originally Posted by ryandc

I wonder if anyone on the team has noticed that the 2 runs made was mostly because of the transition game and not on jump shots?
puro jump shots talaga. smh
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom