We Still Believe!!! Team Pilipinas 2009

^ Aww darn it, tapos na??? Crap. Well from your posts, it seems that we lost but we gave it a good fight right?
That's good enough. Tomorrow Kuwait naman and I hope kayang kaya yun.
grin.gif

Team Pilipinas went down fighting...

that's all you can ask for against a vastly improved & taller opponent.

Good Game.

Hope they make it to the Quarters..

we all knew it wasn't an easy match up from the get go but damn that iranian coach,he played frankenstein the entire game .sigurista..made me wish we had the pinoy sasquatch aka bonel balingit in the line up.he can't defend him any better than asibut it would have been great to see a monster bash in the flesh

Sayang, kaya na sana maka-steal ng game. Good shooting from the outside kaso ang daming turnovers. This time dahil sa mga drive and drop pass na sobrangpredictable since intimidated naman k hedadi. Sayang working na sana yung screen and pop natin tapos may 2-3 consecutive turnovers from drives nung 9pts leadnlng. Kung naging 6 or 7pt lead sana baka nagiba yung complexion ng game. good try though.

Sana ganito uli ipakita againts Kuwait, tingin ko mananalo tayo. I think kung ganito linaro natin against Korea, panalo rin sana tayo dun

Sayang yung spin move ni Miller nung patapos na, kinapos lang ng onti ung talon eh.. highlight reel nanaman sana..

anyways, it was a great game for Team Pilipinas, the guys definitely played all-out, props to Norwood, Yap and Miller... Sagwa ng laro ni Kerby, sana tomorrowhe can get his groove back we need him...

nice game they did their best effort to beat the mighty Iran. If we beat Kuwait tomorrow Team Pilipinas will advance to the quarterfinal round.

The least we can do is finish 3rd in the bracket and face no. 2 in the other bracket which could be Jordan.

@normanesque

Tomorrow 9am bro.
smile.gif

Sayang yung game awhile ago, they had a great 2nd half, too bad for us we had a slow 1st quarter that started the big lead, overall great game anyway, greatrun, and Norwood is starting to heat it up, sana damay damay na lahat ng players, nadehado lang talaga sa big man ng Iran.

^possible scenarios sa QF!!

china vs taipei
iran vs. qatar
korea vs. lebanon/jordan
RP vs lebanon/jordan..

i wish manalo taipei sa korea later then manalo iran sa korea tom para number 2 tayo..

great game and great effort, we just suffered a drought during 2nd Q, good thing James Yap and Gabe Norwood started to heat up.. we can beat Iran, It'sjust "luck" is in their side, can't miss from 1st - 3rd Q..

umuulan ng tres! unfortunately they can't stop Iran's main scorer and yun malaki sa gitna..great job team pilipinas..

nice game by team pilipinas even though we lost. hope we can bounce back tomorrow. go team pilipinas!

The threes were raining down again for the team today. I think they had more than a dozen treys! I hope the shooters can keep this up the rest of the way. RPalso out-rebounded the much taller Iranians!
pimp.gif

Darn! Rp lost! Good thing I wasnt able to Watch the game kanina kasi im at School, but Instead I offered a Prayer for RP pero Talo parin...

Okay lang, baka Blessing in Disguise para Lebanon kalaban, dont you think it will be easier for RP?

The Replay is on now on BTV

Back
Top Bottom