We Still Believe!!! Team Pilipinas 2009

Good luck Team Pilipinas!
smile.gif

yeng = PI bobby knight

he has coach knight matched or even bested on the screaming.all he needs to do now is throw a chair on the court.

seriously though,he needs to tone it down a notch.i know the players are all professionals but you can't tell me it doesn't sting a little being chewedout all the time.i don't want it to come to a point where the players start to tune him out just to cope.

ok first half,still too many unforced TO's.let's get our act together for the 2nd half.

james and willie brought the rain..

sana tuloy tuloy na!

natatawa ako kay andy jao at mico halili

pinagtripan nila yung long hair
laugh.gif

James Yap 6-11 and Willie Miller 5-5 for 3s! They combine for 40pts. That's more than half of the total score 77. RP team game of the year! Facing worldranked #2 China next...

nice win team pilipinas! willie and james saved us.
pimp.gif
yeng >>>bobby knight, wait for the chair....
laugh.gif
mico halili"leche flan on the halo2x" ok lang panalo naman
happy.gif

wth...parang namamasyal si Japeth sa court same with kirby..di pa maka galaw ng ayos..di alam gagawin..anyway nice win team pilipinas...miller time
pimp.gif
andy hao nag init sa mga pinay fans
laugh.gif
nag sorry pa di daw nya napigilan.
laugh.gif

miller time.......where's the doubters now hehe jk. good win by rp. but im a bit cautious about this since more than half RP's score came from only twoguys. i'd be more impressed with a balance attack. the long hair taiwanese came from nowhere to play well. based on his avg and what the commentators weresaying, tinago sya ng chi taipei. solid big man on both off and def imo. RP should also develop one in the future.

Yeah, I Think it'll be Kerby's Game Tomorrow. Cuz' Everytime I doubt someone before the Game. They always show-up like what Cyrus, James, JayjayDid. Hoping Tomorrow will be Kerby.

Good Luck Team Pilipinas, We can Beat those Iranians! -Takot lang ni kay Yeng Guaio
laugh.gif
Wala na din naman si Coach Rajko eh

Back
Top Bottom