WEAK SHOES! (Shoes that fall apart, get destroyed quickly, poor quality and bad value for money)

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

Air max 90's! It cracks easily after 2-3 wear.

Military 4's I agree too. The toe creases after 2 wears of casual wearing

The nike zoom hurrache 2k5 is pathetic. Quality is pretty crappy.

Hyperdunks are too, they crack and crease after one game.
1. Shoes are suppose to crease

2. Elaborate. How were the 2k5s pathetic, their one of the best hoop shoes around. Had mine for close to a year as my main hoop shoes and still running strong
eyes.gif

3. Hyperdunks=Basketball Shoes i.e. meant to crease when playing basketball. What kind of a person thinks that basketball shoes aren't suppose to crease
mad.gif
mad.gif
?!?!?!?

I gotta disagree 150%... I am STILL playing in my OG Lakers colorway from 2k5, AND THEY ARE STILL BLOWING MY MIND WITH THEIR KILLER PERFORMANCE.  Perhaps I just got a pair out of a good batch...?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

air jordan viii's only lasted me 3 games on court untill all the sole was completely worn downn.
did you wear them indoor or outdoor? and did you make sure they were real? hehe
wink.gif
lol
starburys, military 4's

i've always hated the midsoles on AJ2, 3, 4 and 5. they're too soft so the paint cracks easily and its not too durable.

Originally Posted by RSomers6

CDP 11s. THATS ALL NEEDED FOR THIS THREAD
I wouldn't go that far but the quality definitely isn't as good as the older retros.

AJ 2009s arent that bad but feel somewat bulky and get destroyed crease after 5min of play, after about 5 wears hella heel drag im like jeez 190 and they already comin off dont know how much more heel drag until the shoes loses levels

AJ 2009s arent that bad but feel somewat bulky and get destroyed crease after 5min of play, after about 5 wears hella heel drag im like jeez 190 and they already comin off dont know how much more heel drag until the shoes loses levels

teammate of mine forgot his hoop shoes my soph year of hs. he hooped in high top vandals. middle of practice the sole fell off. FELL OFF!!!!! no exageration. the entire sole of dudes left shoe came off

Originally Posted by JLking

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

Air max 90's! It cracks easily after 2-3 wear.

Military 4's I agree too. The toe creases after 2 wears of casual wearing

Hyperdunks are too, they crack and crease after one game.
1. Shoes are suppose to crease
I'm saying. Especially if you are really playing in them.

The anonymity of the Internet attracts people who like to engage in nostalgia about things that never were, and that they'll never have to
back up their 'expertise'. Plenty of people just making stuff up so they have an excuse to complain, and maybe give themselves a little e-fame.

JB have been turning the thumbscrews for years.
OG XIV and XIII were built cheap.

The quality on some of the OG Black/Red XVIs was terrible.

Plenty of early Jordans before that had mediocre quality at best.
A few of Nike's $100+ shoes during the early 90s were nothing special either.

Flight 89 retros have been terrible. Gave me awful blisters after walking around, and the creasing was terrible.

ALL THE RECENT RERELEASE FROM "07-10" JORDANS
IT FEELS LIKE CRAP ESPECIALLY THE J'S THAT WAS MORE OF A HYPE
SUCH AS SPACEJAMS....TRUE BLUES....ETC....
THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO THE OLDER GEN..

Not sure if this is relevant anymore, but I hated my huarache 2k5s.. heel came off after a few games

anniversary 9s, if you take out the weak and slim jordan insole it reveals cardboard under....fail! jordans quality is so damn low cant they be made better for what we pay?!

anniversary 9s, if you take out the weak and slim jordan insole it reveals cardboard under....fail! jordans quality is so damn low cant they be made better for what we pay?!

jordan 3 fire red , the shoe broke down on me within the 1st 2 weeks of copping them , waste of 125$ .

Back
Top Bottom