Wealthy executives paid little to no federal income taxes

Bezos gotta pay for that flight to the ISA he needs all his coins... but yeah, this is obviously one of the biggest problems with this country.

Second thread on this, and y’alllll we already knew of this in generalities anyway :lol:

E0tbSuTVEAkruKh.jpg

i didn't read the article but let's say hypothetically they fully pay their taxes...y'all think our government would be able to spend that wisely? if so, what makes you think that?

I get taxed like a 1/4 of my check and these mf'ers can't even contribute a small percentage to the government. I don't want wealthy people ever mentioning "patriotism".

Regardless of class/income, we all do everything in our power to pay as little as possible. (Check the amount of things that would be considered tax fraud that people in YOUR family commit).

I ain't even mad at them. If I were them I would do the same damn thing.

I hate when people force this to be a morality thing when most of us would probably do the same if we were in their shoes.

*But yes, I understand how this doesn't benefit the COLLECTIVE.*

Last edited:
last year i worked three months then the rest of the year i was on unemployment which i didnt pay a dime of taxes... when filing taxes came i thought i would owe a ton... but my account actually took care of me where i was getting money back... not a lot but it was better than owing the government :pimp:

I moved back to IL middle of October last, working full time, and the state said I owed them like $700. Collected unemployment from the end of March until like June or July I think in Colorado and got money back. Go figure...

Back
Top Bottom